Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Knife Q&A With John McCain (542)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Imperial knife

Wondering if someone can date this knife and tell me a little about it. I have looked at different posts about various Imperial tang stamps…

Started by Hank

5 Jan 22, 2022
Reply by Hank

Vintage Rare One-of-a-Kind Gerber Folder Needs I.D. Please!

Hello everyone, new forum member here.  I need some help in identifying this Gerber folding knife.  It is the size of their old early 70s F…

Started by vchief

1 Dec 22, 2021
Reply by Lars Ray

Remington Bullet Knife

Hello, I'm Brian and new to iKnife. Does anyone know where I might find a comprehensive list of the Remington Bullet Knives from 1982 to…

Started by Brian

0 Nov 30, 2021

Small fixed blade by Eagle knife co.

Looking to find any info on this small knife, Marked Eagle on the blade and I think the "Win " marked on the handle stands for Winchester b…

Started by Bruce McLain

10 Nov 28, 2021
Reply by Lars Ray

Could use some help

Hello.  Rather new to collecting and researching knives.  Have a couple dozen, from hand-me-downs, to my own purchases from boy scouts on. …

Started by eric conklin

1 Aug 22, 2021
Reply by Jan Carter

Identify a Case pocket knife

Hello, I am looking for help with a Case knife that I have.  Here is what I do know about the knife,  it is 6 1/2” unfolded and the single…

Started by Marianne Hensley

0 Aug 20, 2021

Wade and Butcher Sheffield Fixed Blade

Hello everyone!  I’m a very new member and I’m having a very difficult time trying to date & identify this Wade & Butcher knife. Wh…

Started by Ron

4 Aug 16, 2021
Reply by Ron

Browne and Pharr leather knife

The company I worked for in the mid-1970s made leather pouches for the Browne & Pharr folding pocket knives. One day, Cecil Pharr dropp…

Started by Mike Keiley

1 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by Lars Ray

Hobo camping knife

Hi This is my first post and was wondering if anyone can give me any information on this knife. It has a name on the blade that reads KANEN…

Started by Raul Hidalgo

2 Jul 13, 2021
Reply by Raul Hidalgo

Colt knive from Italy

Hi, this is my first post from Italy. I'm Francesco, my beloved father passed away in 2020, in my town (Brescia) Coronavirus killed hundred…

Started by francesco venturi

0 Apr 10, 2021

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by