Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Knife Q&A With John McCain (542)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Featured

Looking for info on another knife

I like anything that combines knives and guns.  So when I saw this knife, I had to buy it.  I don't remember where I got it or how much I p…

Started by Charles Sample

1 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

Featured

Is "Rich" a knife brand?

I picked this little knife up at a flea market.  A fellow had a box of knives on his table marked $1 each.  I rummaged through it and picke…

6 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Craig Henry

Featured

Does anyone know anything about this knife?

I bought this knife at a knife store in Wall Drug.  The blade screws onto the handle for use and screws into the handle for storage.  If I…

14 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Sue OldsWidow

Featured

What about this knife?

You guys are going to get tired of me asking questions about my knives.  But can anyone tell me anything about this knife?  I know it is a…

3 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by J.J. Smith III

Baughman Fixed Blade

I am new to the Forum and would like to ask a question about a beautiful knife I recently purchased. It is a Baughman Fixed blade. Wondered…

Started by Dave Rieck

16 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by George Clarkson

What's it worth?

This knife was my Dads.I don't know much about the maker.It is made by Frost Cutlery.Just wondering does anybody know what it might be wort…

Started by David L Woody

2 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by David L Woody

Phillipino

I inherited this dagger frome my grandpa. He aquired it when he was docked in the phillipines during WWII with the USS SanDiago. he mailed…

Started by Jeff Nance

3 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Robert Coleman

need to know if anone has seen anything like this

My da braught me a knife and I think it is an african cercumcision or fertility knife. I have pics that I had to add a cencer bar to letme…

Started by Jeff Nance

2 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Jeff Nance

Featured

Can anyone help identify this knife?

TVA in their Chattanooga office complex used to have a Company Store.  I bought this knife when I was there for a training class.  It was p…

5 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Steve Hanner

Featured

Need help estimating value of these knives...

I received these two knives in 1997 as an aniversary gift after ten years service with TVA.  I am doing an inventory of my belongings and a…

9 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Charles Sample

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by