Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member News & Announcements (1,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2016 KNIFE CALENDARS

As I begin the process for our 2016 knife calendars I was wondering what type of interest we have in the this year. We are going with the b…

Started by Jan Carter

19 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by J.J. Smith III

Bear and Sons Knife Sale

Just received an E-mail from them notifying me that they are having their 19th annual sale on their entire lineup starting tomorrow, Nov. 2…

Started by Shlomo ben Maved

1 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

New Camillus knife store front

Camillus, N.Y. — Though Camillus Cutlery closed in 2007 and the factory burned in 2013, its knives are living on in a new way in the villag…

Started by Jan Carter

0 Nov 17, 2015

Support Knife Rights When You Shop Via Goodshop

Support Knife Rights When You Shop Via Goodshop   Goodshop works with more than 5,000 stores to provide Coupons and Promo Codes. The t…

Started by Jan Carter

0 Nov 16, 2015

todd begg swine slayer

have a todd begg swine slayer # 6 hand signed. might want to sell it if anyone knows what it could be worth. it may be the only one around

Started by michael d mitchell

0 Nov 13, 2015

KnifeMaker

Shock & Awe at NJ Bill Hearing! Major Amendments Made to Draconian Bill In Response to Knife Rights

Shock & Awe at New Jersey Bill Hearing! Major Amendments Made to Draconian Bill In Response to Knife Rights Lobbying Efforts After Kn…

Started by Doug Ritter

2 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Bryan W

whosenhome superior cutlery

I have gotten my great great grandfathers knife it is 2 bladed and 1 blade locks it has wood handles.          On the tang it says whosenho…

Started by Michael Wells

6 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by D ale

here are a couple pictures

Started by Michael Wells

0 Nov 7, 2015

KnifeMaker

ACTION ALERT - HEARING Monday! NJ "Big 5 Ban" Bill Will Make Felons of Hundreds of Thousands of New Jerseyans Who Own Items With Ivory, Mother of Pearl, Exotic Leather and Much More!

ACTION ALERT - HEARING Monday! "Big 5 Ban" Bill Will Make Felons of Hundreds of Thousands of New Jerseyans Who Own Items With Ivory, Mother…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Nov 4, 2015

KnifeMaker

Knife Rights' OK Knife Law Preemption and Switchblade Carry Bills Take Effect Today!

Knife Rights' Oklahoma Knife Law Preemption bill, HB 1460, takes effect today. Combined with Knife Rights' Oklahoma Switchblade Carry Ban R…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Nov 1, 2015

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service