Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member News & Announcements (1,040)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Featured

My New Shirt

I got this new shirt yesterday.  Just had to show it!

Started by Charles Sample

6 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Charles Sample

KnifeMaker

Knife Rights to Argue Legality of Non-Locking Folding Knives at California Supreme Court

Nearly a year ago, Knife Rights and the Second Amendment Foundation filed a "friend of the court" (amicus) brief in a case that asks the Ca…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Apr 1, 2016

KnifeMaker

Knife Rights Oklahoma Knife Carry Ban Repeal Bill Passed by House Committee - House Vote Next

Knife Rights' Oklahoma Knife Law Reform bill, SB 1159, which has already been passed unanimously by the Senate, was voted out of the House…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Apr 1, 2016

In Memoriam

Puzzling no name knife- an antique store find

Okay, I know I usually answer these sort of questions, but this has me puzzled. Perhaps someone recognizes this old gem. I paid $15 for thi…

Started by John McCain

6 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Shlomo ben Maved

KnifeMaker

New York URGENT ACTION ALERT: CALL or EMAIL TODAY to Schedule S6483A for a Vote

The next hurdle to getting Knife Rights' New York Knife Law Reform bill (S6483A) passed to end the widespread persecution of those carrying…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Mar 21, 2016

Weird mother of pearl

This knife has me totally baffled. I have a lot of mother of pearl handled knives but this knife displays a very "smoky" appearance that I…

Started by Don Neiman

4 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

NY Bill to Stop NYC Gravity Knife Arrests Passes Key Senate Committee

After the better part of three years of hard work and lobbying by Knife Rights, a bill to address the persecution of over 60,000 pocket kni…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Mar 16, 2016

KnifeMaker

West Virginia Permitless Carry incl. Knives Passed – Knife Rights' Preemption Bill Filed

Governor Tomblin's veto of the Knife Rights supported West Virginia Permitless (Constitutional) Carry bill, HB 4145, was overridden by the…

Started by Doug Ritter

1 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by John McDowell

KnifeMaker

Knives Stripped from Maryland Bill That Would Have Outlawed Knives on College Campuses

On Friday in Maryland the "Weapon-Free Higher Education Zones" bill, HB 1002, was passed out of the House Appropriations Committee with a f…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Mar 5, 2016

KnifeMaker

Knife Rights' Oklahoma Knife Carry Ban Repeal Bill Passed by Senate - House Next

Knife Rights' Oklahoma Knife Law Reform bill, SB 1159, has been passed unanimously by the Senate. Introduced by Senator Nathan Dahm and spo…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Mar 3, 2016

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by