WELCOME HOME !

Member News & Announcements (667)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

??? .. PRACTICAL USE .. ???

Alright, I've seen some peculiar designs .. but, what practical use would this have ???

Started by D ale

6 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Craig Henry

Win a custom knife.

Great site ! Check out their page and give them a LIKE.https://www.facebook.com/RamosKnives

Started by Ronnie Owens

4 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Owens

iKC knife

I don't seem to be getting a reply by way of email, so I will ask again. When are we suppose to send our 130 dollar money order for the kni…

Started by Frank Stennett

2 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

Knife Picks!

Okay, who here also collects knife picks/blade openers? I want to see them! You say "But, I don't collect them, I just have one or two." Fi…

Started by Craig Henry

4 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Craig Henry

Stanley May: Knife Collector of All Kinds of Pocket Knives

My name is Stanley May.  I joined iKnife to become acquainted with others that share my interest and love of knife collecting.  I do not de…

Started by Stanley May

0 Sep 3, 2012

Birthdays

Today is my birthday and I realized I have not give a birthday shout to to anyone since I've been a member. So Happy Birthday! to all that…

Started by Guy Fleetwood

2 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Guy Fleetwood

And now where do I start... ? :)

That is the question. I have always been interested in knifes. My first pocket knife was given't to me in my early years by my father lik…

Started by roch chalifour

7 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

THANX TO LEE FOR AD KNIFE CONTEST!!!! wants sure where to place THANK YOU!

HEY EVERYBODY!! i just wanted to post a BIG OLE THANX TO LEE! i was the winner of the ad knife contest back in june but we are ust wrappin…

Started by peter force

2 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

thank you all

Like a just posted to Ron, "Thank you Ron and all you guys who welcome me. Let me a little while to get familiar whit your blog. And pleas…

Started by roch chalifour

5 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

Vintage Winchester Knives

I am trying to find out who the makers are that made vintage Winchester knives. I have heard that Blue Grass Cutlery made some of their kni…

Started by Robert Burris

2 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

click to visit

Now Available

JSR Sports!

© 2017   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service