/>

WELCOME HOME !

Member News & Announcements (687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My dad and the "JUNKER" in his pocket.

Received the famous Stanley May "junker" this last week in the mail. It was a slow day at work so my wife brought it up to me. When I got i…

Started by Steven Matthew

4 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Steven Matthew

How are Rough Riders?

Looking at these Rough Riders at SMKW's . I know about the whole China debate. But was wondering about the quality. I am taking into consid…

17 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Steven Matthew

should the place a knife is manufactured be a major determining factor in its purchase?

I ask this question because I had, in the past, been one that felt a knife produced outside of the USA had been lacking in quality. I have…

16 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Steven Matthew

knife rights organization

Looking to join a knife rights organization soon. Was wondering which one that our members may be a member of. I have found a few but am no…

5 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Steven Matthew

2012*****wow

When I look back at 2012, what sticks out the most? The world did not end. Sandy and Issac tried, the wildfires tried and yet the world did…

Started by Jan Carter

11 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

sharpen stones

Just bought this set up, fantastic. Less than a minute and took a old dull knife to the point I could shave with it, don't know if I will e…

Started by Don "Cossack Gearhead" Godard

3 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Craig Henry

Books

I have found about 2 million price guides and confused, Which is the best? I have the 10th edition by Houston Price and, it is very complet…

Started by Don "Cossack Gearhead" Godard

6 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Sue OldsWidow

who made the first recorded pattern??

Donnie asked me a question Friday and I cannot find an answer so I am hoping you all can help.  Who made the first teardrop shaped jack pat…

Started by Jan Carter

1 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Craig Henry

Bill Anderson Customs

Has anyone actually put your hand on any of Bill's Custom blades?  I want one of his skinners for my Dad for Christmas and he has been an a…

Started by Everette "EZ" Short

11 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Everette "EZ" Short

What was your "It was a deal I couldn't pass up" moment?

Well I was offered an un-owned 2012 940-121 Goldclass for $350+tax, $125 off msrp.  Serial #318, 450 or 453, my choice.  I have been on the…

Started by Brad T.

4 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Scott R Gordon

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Non-Knife Case "Stuff" in the group Case Fans
30 minutes ago
Craig Henry commented on Craig Henry's photo
42 minutes ago
Charles Sample commented on MIKE's photo
2 hours ago
Charles Sample commented on Craig Henry's photo
2 hours ago
Charles Sample commented on John Kellogg's photo
2 hours ago
Charles Sample commented on Paul S's photo
2 hours ago
Charles Sample commented on Steve Riordan's photo
2 hours ago
Charles Sample commented on Paul S's photo
2 hours ago
Charles Sample left a comment for scott stephens
2 hours ago
Jan Carter replied to jerry marr's discussion Any help on what I have here?? in the group Vintage American Knives
2 hours ago
Syd Carr replied to jerry marr's discussion Any help on what I have here?? in the group Vintage American Knives
2 hours ago
Jan Carter replied to jerry marr's discussion Any help on what I have here?? in the group Vintage American Knives
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Syd Carr replied to jerry marr's discussion Any help on what I have here?? in the group Vintage American Knives
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Jan Carter replied to Jan Carter's discussion KA-BAR in the group Research & Resources
3 hours ago

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

click to visit

SHOP TSA KNIVES

Now Available

KNIFE NEWS!!!

Click to view more

JSR Sports!

NEW

© 2017   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service