Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member News & Announcements (1,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

Deadline Monday, Sept. 28, to Submit Comments Opposing Abusive Federal Ivory Ban

Deadline Monday to Submit Comments Opposing Federal Ivory Ban that Punishes Law-Abiding Americans Please Submit YOUR Opposition Comment To…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Sep 24, 2015

KNIFE WORLD’s ownership has been transferred UPDATED 9/11/15

How many times have we, as iKC'ers referred to an article published by Knife World to assist in our quest for knowledge about our latest ac…

Started by Jan Carter

31 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

Featured

Just a little gardening

So I went to my garden this morning to see how everything was doing. Much to my surprise, I found a few water melons doing well. This is ou…

Started by Jeremy B. Buchanan

12 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Jeremy B. Buchanan

KnifeMaker

Appeals Court Victory in Knife Rights' Federal Civil Rights Lawsuit Against NYC!

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit unanimously ruled today that Knife Rights’ Federal civil rights lawsuit against New York C…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Sep 22, 2015

Spartan Blades "Pallas" Knife Giveaway for Active Military at Easton PA Knife Show

Active Members of the US Military - Please come out to the Lehigh Valley Knife Show in Easton, PA on September 19th & 20th. A drawing w…

Started by Bryan W

2 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Bryan W

Italian knife?

Anyone familiar with a knife I came across today? It's a two blade folder with wooden handles. It's 3 5/8" closed and 6 1/2" open. The blad…

Started by Al Rogers

5 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by D ale

How to date a western Boulder knife.

Just picked up a Western Boulder knife at my local hillbilly sale , the pat# is 1967479. Any way to date this knife?

Started by Donald Zabel

4 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

Thinning out the collection

Those words send a chill down each of our spines I know.  BUT, we have all seen it happen and possibly had to do it ourselves.   How do you…

Started by Jan Carter

16 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

Featured

Camping with the wild, in the wild.

I decided to take a group of teenage boys to the woods with lots of knives and weapons. I SURVIVED! There were 6 teenage boys ranging from…

Started by Jeremy B. Buchanan

8 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Steve wells

In Memoriam

Best of the best--Your best knives and why they are--photos welcome

I thought this discussion was long overdue and I hope it will be an ongoing one-- Please post your best knives here, with a photo,a descrip…

Started by John McCain

39 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit