Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

New Members Discussion (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

adding pictures from an iPhone and not secure message

Okay, I'm not new here but about the only way i can easily get to the group is via my iPhone?  Are there way to attach photos using an ipho…

Started by Tobias Gibson

5 May 30, 2019
Reply by Jan Carter

Hi....I'm Gene Langston, just joined.  I've collected knives for a long time...well, not really collected, just bought, used, and lost my s…

Started by Gene Langston

5 May 23, 2019
Reply by Gene Langston

New to iknife

Hey guys, new to the forums here, just discovered this one today. I am an avid collector, of many things, but most relevant here would be k…

Started by Robert Wells

8 Feb 17, 2019
Reply by Jan Carter

Storage of knives, boxes & sheaths

I had a bad experience with knives kept in the leather sheaths. The humidity here was extremely high this summer. When the time came to che…

Started by Glenn McConnell

8 Aug 4, 2018
Reply by Blade Man

The Knife Collecting Hobby - Why did you ever start?

So you got the bug? Can't stop reading about knives? Can't stop buying those knives? What in the world got you started?

Started by Steve Hanner

216 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Stephen L. Corley

SAK Nomad

Hello and thank you for adding me to your group. I love Case knives. In particular, Case knives with “half stops”. Just something about a k…

Started by Tom Meador

3 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Tom Meador

New to the Forum

Hi, My name is Rick Perry .  I have never considered my self a 'Knife Collector', but I just received my 5th pocket knife the other day so…

Started by Rick Perry

18 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Rick Perry

From the estate of Frank Gamble Knives

Hello everybody-     I'd like to introduce myself.  I'm Frank Gamble's daughter, Stacey.  There are many makers and collectors I've met, ce…

Started by Stacey Gamble

5 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by Sue OldsWidow

KnifeMaker

Greetings from Spain!

Good day guys, My name is José Herreros from Spain, on the first place let me thank you guys for letting me be part of your community! I w…

Started by ArtesaniaHerreros

7 Mar 11, 2018
Reply by ArtesaniaHerreros

Fighting Rooster, Frank Buster

I haven't found a group on Frank Buster / fighting rooster knives. I've collected a few and the history of the man and his knives is an int…

Started by Timothy Morris

10 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by Bryan W

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by