Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

David Mullins's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

" "

David Mullins replied Mar 11, 2019 to Ray Rasmussen combo

6 May 11, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

" I know this is an old conversation, but wanted to add the fact Case first made thes…"

David Mullins replied Nov 4, 2018 to Case xx tested hatchet knife combo

8 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by David Mullins

"  Sorry for late reply Kevin. Yes, I think you are right about the Taylor knives, es…"

David Mullins replied May 17, 2018 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Thank you Kevin, my Coleman's have Seki on the tang, but my Taylor knives , (of whic…"

David Mullins replied Jan 8, 2018 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"  I have developed a liking for Taylor Knives from Japan and in particular Seki Japa…"

David Mullins replied Jan 6, 2018 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"    Personally I had always been wary of the Parker brand , but really cannot say wh…"

David Mullins replied Jan 3, 2018 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Hi Jay, Seki is a place in Japan that makes great steel and uses it on their knives.…"

David Mullins replied Dec 18, 2017 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Thanks Billy, just trying to ease the pain from selling so many of my collection las…"

David Mullins replied Dec 17, 2017 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Thank you...I sold over 5k of my knives  last weekend so I figured I deserve it! lol…"

David Mullins replied Dec 17, 2017 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"  I just bought this one because it was made in Seki Japan. Well that was part of it…"

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by