Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

stephen tungate's Discussions (547)

Discussions Replied To (197) Replies Latest Activity

"when my zt 350 st i will carry it full time.tell us what you will carry everday and…"

stephen tungate replied Apr 3, 2011 to is it better to have a regular pocket knife for e d c or a survival knife for e d c

6 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Joe

"Yes the job of a knife is to cut if if looks good and does its job thats what counts…"

stephen tungate replied Apr 2, 2011 to custom knifes. from lndia or pakistan are they good knifes

12 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by stephen tungate

"how do you test for quality when they look good and are sharp please tell us how to…"

stephen tungate replied Apr 1, 2011 to custom knifes. from lndia or pakistan are they good knifes

12 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by stephen tungate

"James yoi are right buy what you le and afford.some people on here think because the…"

stephen tungate replied Mar 29, 2011 to What is the most Collectable Knife today

55 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Robert Burris

"if wally world had metal detector how come your keys does not make it go off? hummmm…"

stephen tungate replied Mar 12, 2011 to Do knives set off shop doorway alarms?

15 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Don

"i would have to agree with scott on buying what you can afford. but also there is ma…"

stephen tungate replied Mar 11, 2011 to What is the most Collectable Knife today

55 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Robert Burris

In Memoriam

"Thank you for your insight and bio it was great you know what happen to me when i wa…"

stephen tungate replied Mar 11, 2011 to Member Spotlight- Luca Vignelli, Brooklyn, NY

13 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Jerry Moores

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service