Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Waqas Yousaf Farooq's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you madam for your valuable words, I'll keep in mind !"

Waqas Yousaf Farooq replied Sep 15, 2014 to Continued: Knives from Pakistan provided to me by Waqas Yousaf Farooq pt2

4 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Waqas Yousaf Farooq

"Thank you Mr.Alexander for such a detailed overview again. the points you highlighte…"

Waqas Yousaf Farooq replied Sep 14, 2014 to Continued: Knives from Pakistan provided to me by Waqas Yousaf Farooq pt2

4 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Waqas Yousaf Farooq

"Sir ! please inform me  that what is (IMHO) mean? is it any abbreviation? Secondly m…"

Waqas Yousaf Farooq replied Aug 11, 2014 to Knives from Pakistan provided to me by Waqas Yousaf Farooq

13 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by John McCain

"Mr.John , thanks for your valuable comments, as for as stamping is concerned, I woul…"

Waqas Yousaf Farooq replied Aug 11, 2014 to Knives from Pakistan provided to me by Waqas Yousaf Farooq

13 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by John McCain

"Mr.Alexander ! your suggestions are really valid, as I have informed in this forum t…"

13 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by John McCain

"WOW WOW WOW ! I do not have enough worthy complementary words on Mr.Alexander's view…"

Waqas Yousaf Farooq replied Aug 9, 2014 to Knives from Pakistan provided to me by Waqas Yousaf Farooq

13 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by John McCain

In Memoriam

"I have two intentions to be a member of such type of forums, first is to get more kn…"

Waqas Yousaf Farooq replied Feb 15, 2011 to If you were to join a knife association....?

42 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Scott King

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service