Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Dave Taylor's Discussions (233)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Greg has updated this Review with further information.  Perhaps Jan could post the a…"

Dave Taylor replied Jul 12, 2014 to FALLKNIVEN U2 Review

4 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Dave Taylor

"I totally agree Robert.  We have knives we like to keep pristine and those that we a…"

Dave Taylor replied May 21, 2014 to Do you collect folding knives by pattern, series or brandname????

71 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Charles Sample

"Well, in the case of my 100 year old Mother of Pearl, Bruckmann folders, each of the…"

Dave Taylor replied May 21, 2014 to Do you collect folding knives by pattern, series or brandname????

71 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Charles Sample

"John, I am right there with you and understand completely.  I too am rather "vintage…"

Dave Taylor replied May 20, 2014 to Do you collect folding knives by pattern, series or brandname????

71 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Charles Sample

"This is always a fun topic for discussion. As for patterns I prefer the Stockman pat…"

Dave Taylor replied May 19, 2014 to Do you collect folding knives by pattern, series or brandname????

71 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Charles Sample

"Great Eastern Cutlery, hands down. Top quality at a fair price and made in the USA.…"

Dave Taylor replied Apr 13, 2014 to what is your favorite brand of knife and why?

18 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

"I recommend the excellent book, "Knife Laws of the 50 States", by Attorney David Won…"

Dave Taylor replied Apr 10, 2014 to does any1 know if u could carry fixed bade knives in illinois if there not conceled

4 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"I have to go along with David.  Better to be on the safe side............."

Dave Taylor replied Jan 20, 2014 to Valentines Knives**Do's or Don'ts?

12 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"You always have my thoughts and prayers My Brother.  Stay strong, be well, fight the…"

Dave Taylor replied Jan 19, 2014 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1333 Mar 27
Reply by Jan Carter

"Maybe this will help a little more. Chris Reeve Knives website:  www.chrisreeve.com…"

Dave Taylor replied Jan 14, 2014 to Need Help Identifying the Maker

10 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Craig Mobley

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit