Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Steven Susman's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I ended up selling them to a collector at Blade Show, he grew up near where Mr.…"

Steven Susman replied Jun 13, 2018 to Need help in determining Knife maker Proof Mark?

14 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Jan Carter

"The search is over. I went to Blade Show (first time) and found a dealer who recogni…"

Steven Susman replied Jun 8, 2018 to Need help in determining Knife maker Proof Mark?

14 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Jan Carter

"Bob Ogg/ Max Burnett update. I spoke to Max again today and Max sent me some picture…"

Steven Susman replied Feb 26, 2018 to Need help in determining Knife maker Proof Mark?

14 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Jan Carter

"He is going to dig out Bob's record book and get back to me. Ive sold 5 of the OGG's…"

Steven Susman replied Feb 16, 2018 to Need help in determining Knife maker Proof Mark?

14 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Jan Carter

"Well the search is over!  I found Max Burnett through a FB link someone sent me.  We…"

Steven Susman replied Feb 15, 2018 to Need help in determining Knife maker Proof Mark?

14 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Jan Carter

"Yes, I mail a letter yesterday.  We thinking on the same level.  Thanks for the help…"

Steven Susman replied Oct 5, 2017 to Need help in determining Knife maker Proof Mark?

14 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Jan Carter

"Hi Jan, these came from a man that lived in  Bogalusa, Louisiana  between 1970 and l…"

Steven Susman replied Oct 4, 2017 to Need help in determining Knife maker Proof Mark?

14 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service