Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jack Pappy Lewis's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE COOLEST CONTEST EVER..LOOK AT ALL THOSE PUNKINS' WAY TO GO EV…"

Jack Pappy Lewis replied Oct 27, 2013 to The 2nd Annual Halloween Carving Contest! Win a Case Halloween RAT!

85 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Craig Henry

"Jan, I think you did an excellent job! Those knives look so real! And the pumpkin is…"

Jack Pappy Lewis replied Oct 26, 2013 to The 2nd Annual Halloween Carving Contest! Win a Case Halloween RAT!

85 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Craig Henry

"here is my entry...carved this bad boy with my Schrade Sharp Finger from a yard sale…"

Jack Pappy Lewis replied Oct 20, 2013 to The 2nd Annual Halloween Carving Contest! Win a Case Halloween RAT!

85 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Craig Henry

"Man oh Man that is right up my alley .... love to carve....be posting asap..."

Jack Pappy Lewis replied Oct 13, 2013 to The 2nd Annual Halloween Carving Contest! Win a Case Halloween RAT!

85 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Craig Henry

"I got an email back from the above mentioned John Parks, he says it isn't his knife…"

Jack Pappy Lewis replied Oct 9, 2013 to

just now

"don't know if this is the same fellow, I have called a John parks and received no re…"

Jack Pappy Lewis replied Oct 9, 2013 to

just now

"thank you everyone, I am new at this so I am starting off simple. Can't wait to hit…"

Jack Pappy Lewis replied Jul 12, 2013 to Four newest acquisistions....

5 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Brad T.

"I did find out that the lady said it was in the early 70's when he got the knife. Wo…"

Jack Pappy Lewis replied Jun 12, 2013 to

just now

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service