Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Bill Harvey's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Guys,  Does me' heart good to see such beautiful woodwork surrounding your beauti…"

Bill Harvey replied Jun 27, 2013 to Survey as to how you all store your collection

70 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Michael A. Smith

"Well, it uploaded -kind'a -sorta.  No pix and a bunch of stuff I'm not sure about, b…"

Bill Harvey replied Jan 7, 2012 to Survey as to how you all store your collection

70 Jan 30, 2015

"I want to thank you all for your input.  As they say,m anything wrong now is my faul…"

Bill Harvey replied Jan 7, 2012 to Survey as to how you all store your collection

70 Jan 30, 2015

"Howdy Gentlemen, At long last, I've gotten started on the distillation of all your i…"

Bill Harvey replied Jan 3, 2012 to Survey as to how you all store your collection

70 Jan 30, 2015

"Howdy Billy, Craig, Jan, James et al, (Sorry to lump all you guys together -I'm stil…"

Bill Harvey replied Nov 23, 2011 to Survey as to how you all store your collection

70 Jan 30, 2015

"Howdy Tobias,   I'm plum tickled about all the responses I've gotten to my survey as…"

Bill Harvey replied Nov 23, 2011 to Survey as to how you all store your collection

70 Jan 30, 2015

"Howdy Shlomo   I'm plum tickled about all the responses I've gotten to my survey as…"

70 Jan 30, 2015

"Howdy Scott   I'm plum tickled about all the responses I've gotten to my survey as t…"

70 Jan 30, 2015

"Oh Goodie, me-thinks I might be able to stir up some more controversy -al'la Miss Ru…"

Bill Harvey replied Nov 21, 2011 to Survey as to how you all store your collection

70 Jan 30, 2015

"Hi Tobias / Gollum ;-). Thanks for your reply.  Sounds to me like you are a pretty s…"

Bill Harvey replied Nov 21, 2011 to Survey as to how you all store your collection

70 Jan 30, 2015

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by