Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

All Discussions Tagged 'Case' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Identify a Case pocket knife

Hello, I am looking for help with a Case knife that I have.  Here is what I do know about the knife,  it is 6 1/2” unfolded and the single…

Started by Marianne Hensley

0 Aug 20, 2021

Cattaraugus Changer? Knife

Has anyone ever seen a 3 blade Cattaraugus changer? Knife. I am not sure what to call it but it is really beautiful.  Would love to hear an…

Started by Stephanie Fleming

4 Mar 23, 2021
Reply by Derek Smith

An early Morning at SMKW with the Case Forum

I don't know if you have ever attended a Case event but the early morning line up is as much fun as the event itself.  I did not want to wa…

Started by Jan Carter

21 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Andy Larrison

Case TrapperLock w/ clip Stag Handle Knife Review

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Nellie! That’s exactly what ol’ college football announcer, Keith Jackson would be exclaiming! Steel Sahl…

Started by Scott Rauber

12 May 11, 2016
Reply by Leo Lantz

progress on my confederate set so far

So i have been working on my case civil war set starting with the confederate knives. So the frame isnt meant for this set but i got it at…

Started by zach t

1 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

Couple of Grandpa's Knives for sale

Hi Everyone.  My grandfather asked me to put these 2 knives of his on here for sale.  If interested in either please let me know and I can…

Started by Carl Bradshaw

0 May 3, 2015

December 2014 contest WIN a Case Christmas knife

Post a photo here.  It must include a Christmas theme and a knife.  See that was easy.  One of our Moderators will draw a name out of the h…

Started by Jan Carter

107 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Sue OldsWidow

Case 75 pattern knives unusual inscriptions.

I have a couple of late 80’s Case 75 pattern knives that have some interesting inscriptions and I am hoping the combined knowledge here on…

Started by Derek Wells

7 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Howard P Reynolds

Featured

Did You Say Wharncliffe?

There's has been a fair amount of talk and interest on the Case Collectors Club for Case to do a Wharncliffe Peanut. There's a good chance…

Started by Craig Henry

18 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

The 2nd Annual Halloween Carving Contest! Win a Case Halloween RAT!

Hi Folks, LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!  Show us spirit, carve your pumpkin, take a pic.  Show us your carving tools and you may win a Case Knife! .

Started by Jan Carter

85 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Craig Henry

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by