Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

All Discussions Tagged 'blade' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corneta Wotan review - Brazilian Steel in Southern California

9/28/2013 Okay, alright! 4 months later and now I have time to beat up the Wotan. I will start off with specs today with a thorough report…

Started by Brad T.

23 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by Alfredo Pallavicino

Unknown Manufacturer of Kitchen Knife (With Dexter) See pictures

My grandmother gave this 8 inch kitchen knife to my mom in the early '50's, and mom put it away for fear of   getting tetanus from a cut. I…

Started by Ellen Graham

5 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

BLADE SHOW 2013

First stop of the day, Mr. Michael Praters booth to see his newest creation.  It is an eggshell pattern and just a fantastic material

Started by Jan Carter

39 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

Queen small lockblade, 1 blade

Received this Queen small lockblade knife with curly zebra African hardwood handle today. Pictures below.  I have played with it for about…

Started by Jack Haskins, Jr.

23 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Jack Haskins, Jr.

Handle Fix

Hi Everyone, I am looking for advice to tighten up CSC fixed blade with sawback. Made in Germany and has leather washers as the handle but…

Started by Ian Anderson

1 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

THE MAKER OF OUR 2013 KNIFE MR. J.MUTZ is in BLADE!

hey i just wanted to say that the maker of our 2013 club knife  MR MUTZ... is under the "WHATS NEW" section of my October BLADE mag. i was…

Started by peter force

3 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Robert Burris

value fighting knives

tell me what your favorite tactical knife is under $80 can be fixed blade,folder,auto anything with an edge and a handle

Started by wesley mathew ratliff

9 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by steve shugart

KNIVES IN CINEMA AND TELEVISION...

What movie, show, or television series are you fond of that showed knives or a knife you like. Or how about one where the knife is as much…

Started by J.T. [HELLZZARMY]

49 Nov 9, 2010

Broken tension bar lock back knife

Wondering if anyone has an idea how I might repair a broken tension spring on my Nomad lockback? When I look between the handle scales it a…

Started by Chris Hillier

0 Nov 2, 2010

STRIDER Alumni

Gang I'd like to invite you all to the STRIDER Alumni group, whether you're a Strider collector of fixed and folders or just interested and…

Started by Ian Minton

1 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Sam Lackey

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by