Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

All Discussions Tagged 'show' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHATS NEW?? SHOT SHOW 2022

Any of you that have been here for a while know that I do not attend this show. I do try to make sure that we all get to see what is new an…

Started by Jan Carter

10 Jan 22, 2022
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

2018 SHOT SHOW NEWS

As I am sure you are aware Shot opened yesterday and with it came a slew of new offerings and improvements ion some of the older ones.  I w…

Started by Jan Carter

33 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by Leo Lantz

How do I find YOU at Blade show?

Blade Show 2015   If you have never been, you should! Blade Show is much more than JUST a knife show.  It incorporates aspects of knife co…

Started by Jan Carter

59 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Carl Rechsteiner

Knife Days, a great show

My first trip to Ohio and I am loving the diversity of this show.  There is Bushcraft, modern folders, traditionals and some rare knives to…

Started by Jan Carter

34 May 18, 2015
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

KnifeMaker

Bladesports Returns to The Lone Star Knife Expo 6/13 & 6/14 (2015) - Dallas, Texas

The Lone Star Knife Expo and Dallas Arms Collectors Association are proud to announce the return of the Bladesports Cutting Competition Tra…

Started by Vance Wade Hinds

0 Feb 22, 2015

Shot Show 2015 is on the way!

Just 6 days from Shot Show.  For those of us that cannot attend I will again be scouring the web for what is going to be unveiled and what…

Started by Jan Carter

69 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

BLADE SHOW 2013

First stop of the day, Mr. Michael Praters booth to see his newest creation.  It is an eggshell pattern and just a fantastic material

Started by Jan Carter

39 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

Blade Show, What makes it different?

Most of us have been to a knife show.  You go in, you have an opportunity to handle knives you have been reading about in the magazines and…

Started by Jan Carter

2 May 26, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

The Spirit of Steel 2014

Dalton, Ga. is a bit cool this morning but it is the perfect day to spend at a Knife Show!  Had dinner last night with Ken/Courtney Daniels…

Started by Jan Carter

72 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

Gator show 2014, THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

There are two makers that attend this show on a regular basis and they are certainly exceptional in their craft and just as good a folks as…

Started by Jan Carter

5 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by