Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

We have reached our commitment to GEC and as all orders must be prepaid, please send a check, Money Order or new this year, PayPal to GEC and please make sure we have your "ship to" address!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am so very pleased to announce a selection for the 2012 iKnife Collector knife. Our selection is:

From GEC a Whittler, specifically #570312 Northfield UN-X-LD, jigged Pioneer bone. The blade is 1095 Carbon Steel. The knife will include the traditional Wharncliffe (cut swedge), Pen and Coping blades(inside cut swedges) that are polished. The main blade will have the Northfield Tang Stamp. Bolsters on the knife will be Lined and /Dimpled.

The Shield will be our iKC shield used last year and an etch this year -see the picture. It will not contain serial numbers but will come with a tube under the Northfield label and have a Certificate of Authenticity(COA)

The price for this years knife is $123 USD plus $7 us and $15 international. All shipping is through the US postal service.

As last year, all knives must be prepaid.

We do need your names and addresses to coordinate the list with GEC. Please send an email to myself or Jan Carter with your name and address of where you want your knife shipped.

Payment: For the processing, Jan is putting together a spread sheet with correct names, addresses and method of payment.

This year we are pleased to offer payment through PayPal. Click on the link and pay from your email address to sales@greateasterncutlery.net Just click on the link below, but don't forget to give us you name and address and quantity ordered. We need to keep the list for GEC.

Paypal instructions

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/send-money-online

From (your email address)

To sales@greateasterncutlery.net

Anyone choosing to do a Money Order or personal check to GEC should still give us your name and address and mail their payment to:

Great Eastern Cutlery
701 East Spring Street
Unit 10 Building 2
Titusville , Pennsylvania 16354

Please make sure your name and the words IKC knife are on the payment.

On behalf of Scott King our founder, the selection committee and all the members of iKC we sincerely appreciate your continued interest and participation in our community. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Tags: 2012, GEC, Whittler, collector, community, iKnife, knife

Views: 1555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This knife is a real winner, and I like the PayPal option. 

I'm in like chin!

Thank you both, it is a great knife with many special features for iKnife Collector so we thought we would mention it here too for some new members who may not know we do produce a knife for them every year.

Do you have any idea when we need to send payment and when we might get knives?

Guys,

Thanks for the support :)

We only have about 10 left available.  Payment due date will be Sept 20, 2012 and then we will get the date where we are on the production list.  I am so excited to be able to offer this knife, made as it has never been made before JUST FOR iKC! 

Yahoo!  Go IKC. Sounds like football season, lol.

Only 10 left?  They are going fast and the faster they go, the sooner we will be holding them!

nice knife,Steve

Thank you, If you are interested shoot me an email with your name and "ship to" Address and your preferred method of payment. this year its check, Money Order or PayPal. 

For those of you reading this discussion, if you have not yet paid, payments are due to be paid very soon! More detail coming in a email.

Madhura Senevirathna said:

nice knife,Steve

i just cant get over how much the jigged pioneer looks like DELRIN.

remember Peter, this is a mock up.  This knife with these materials has never been made before.  This handle material was only ever used on one knife and I have to pull it from there to fit it on our version.  Just wanted ya'll to have a visual of it...It is indeed bone

do we have any pics of the actual completed knife yet??

oh and jan i know its bone... im kinda of saying that im  EXCITED in way...i love DELRIN,personally.  good job on MOCK as well....i took a look at another knife made by GEC for IKC  to get better look at shield. i would have ordered this knife but im knee deep in custom orders and would take one of the ones left to start IKC collection going but i need till first week november to pay....ill find one aorund then!....  also i wanna say at 123$ you could go 25$ more and go custom fixed blade for knife....just an idea.... 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service