Welcome Home

Recently I have been reminded that we "meet" many people online. We know them, we care about them and we share our love of sharp objects with them.

For this Christmas contest, I want us each to meet a new friend. From Dec 18 to the 22nd at midnight PST, everyone that either comes to the chatroom and meets someone new OR goes to someones page and adds a friend is entered.

Make it easy on me guys & gals, come to this discussion and just say I did it.

This contest is one EVERYONE is eligible to enter and I would like it to be the contest that gets the most attention for 2017. LET'S ALL MAKE A NEW FRIEND!

PRIZES:
1 of 1, of the 2017 ikc knives I had etched this year, one was marked Merry Christmas. That knife, a 2018 calendar and a magnastand to display your knife on. Also in the prize box will be a surprise :)

THIS ONE IS AS EASY AS CAN BE,MAKE A FRIEND AND COME BACK HERE TO SAY I DID IT

I will open the contest Sunday night

Tags: 2018, Christmas, giveaway

Views: 616

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations Bill, and thanks to Jan and Donnie for their generosity in all the giveaways they arrange, and sponsor.

I stand blessed by gifts from the 2017 IKC Christmas Contest;  My sincere appreciation to Jan and all participants.  Many, many thanks to "iKnife Collector - A Family forged in steel" - Bill

A Merry Christmas stamped IKC 2017 Club Knife Case XX Dark Red CV Slimline Trapper (61048);  
The 2018 IKC Calender and a IKC Coffee Mug;
A CENTCOM  Gold Anodized Tactical Pen; 
And a Merry Christmas engraved MagnaStand & Pen from Knife Addicts/Dan Fitzgearld

Christmas 2017

Congratulations Bill, and thanks for the photos. Enjoy the new year with your new goodies.

Bill Fletcher said:

I stand blessed by gifts from the 2017 IKC Christmas Contest;  My sincere appreciation to Jan and all participants.  Many, many thanks to "iKnife Collector - A Family forged in steel" - Bill

A Merry Christmas stamped IKC 2017 Club Knife Case XX Dark Red CV Slimline Trapper (61048);  
The 2018 IKC Calender and a IKC Coffee Mug;
A CENTCOM  Gold Anodized Tactical Pen; 
And a Merry Christmas engraved MagnaStand & Pen from Knife Addicts/Dan Fitzgearld

Christmas 2017

I am so glad it all arrived.  A special thank you to Dan Fitzgerald and his company Magna stands for helping to sponsor the 2017 Christmas give away!

Your Most welcome Bill & it was my pleasure to help out Jan. Anything to make this group of awesome Knife addicts a better place to be, You can count me in. God bless you all..

Congrats Bill, and Thank you both , Dan and Jan , for the fun and friends !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Featured
Jeremy B. Buchanan replied to Jeremy B. Buchanan's discussion Bushcraft/Bugging Out/Camping/Backpacking in the group Outdoor Living Hosted by Robert Burris
3 hours ago

Featured
Charles Sample added a discussion to the group iKC Arsenal Hosted By Charles Sample
4 hours ago

Featured
Charles Sample posted a status
"Got my Knife Magazine today."
4 hours ago

Featured
Charles Sample left a comment for Sue OldsWidow
9 hours ago

Featured
Charles Sample commented on Fred Feightner's group Case Fans
9 hours ago
Jan Carter posted a video

Keep Your Hands Sharp -XX- Case Knives

Have you ever thought about all of the things you can do with your hands? You can throw a fastball, throw a curveball, cut a curve in maple with a jigsaw, ca...
9 hours ago
Jan Carter commented on Fred Feightner's group Case Fans
9 hours ago
Jan Carter commented on Fred Feightner's group Case Fans
9 hours ago
Jan Carter left a comment for Sue OldsWidow
10 hours ago
Jan Carter left a comment for Leroy B Mathews
10 hours ago

KnifeMaker
Larry W Leek replied to Scott King's discussion Got a specific knife you are looking to buy?
yesterday
Ellis H. Roberson posted photos
yesterday
J.J. Smith III replied to Brian H Bentley's discussion Carrying my 6375 in the group Case Fans
yesterday
Brian H Bentley replied to Brian H Bentley's discussion Carrying my 6375 in the group Case Fans
yesterday
Arlen Norby replied to Brian H Bentley's discussion Carrying my 6375 in the group Case Fans
yesterday
Jan Carter left a comment for frank (nibs) dorman
yesterday

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

gear2survive !

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Boy's Knife is HERE

KNIFE NEWS!!!

Click to view more

JSR Sports!

NEW