Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

"Like its big brothers, the 33 Small Stockman also packs 3 blades in a convenient but very practical pocketknife. The 33 Small Stockman measures 2 5/8" closed and includes clip, sheepfoot, and pen blades. The Pen Knife version includes a clip and pen blade"

Views: 7085

Replies to This Discussion

That is a beauty Craig!! I have this Stag oldie!

That's quite a looker you have, too, Max! That red shield really sets it off nicely!

Oh, you ONLY have 31. Heck, I thought you had several. D'oh! lol

Craig,

How is that strategy working out with Mrs Henry LOL!

Craig Henry said:

Thanks guys!

Ron, I only have 31 33's. a mix of penknife and stockman. I'm all over the place with my patterns anymore. I write all the Case patterns on the living room wall, and every month I throw a dart at the wall, and that's what I get. LOL!

The bruises won't show in a couple of days. LOL!

That's a beauty Max!

Just in!

That is a nice one Craig!

I like that pattern. Having scissors is on a knife makes for a useful piece of kit. I believe I'm partial to the ones that have a bail, however. Like your Purple Haze and that stag beauty that Max posted earlier in this thread. But they're all nice, especially this new MOP beauty you've posted. Does that make 32 33's now?

Thanks Ron! 

New 33's............

Red Bone 6233 USA 1965-1969

Stag 52033 1986

Craig Henry said:

More 33s! I love these things! 

The Yeller one is a Shepherd Hills Cutlery exclusive. And I'm crazy over the Saw Cut Antique Bone!

That saw cut antique bone is sick!

Wow! I love that one on the bottom! I thought the scales were mammoth when I first looked at it. I had to double check to find you had labeled it as stag. It's beautiful! I like that they didn't destroy the natural beauty of the stag with a shield. It's gorgeous just the way it is. Nice, mate!

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service