Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I am stunning this 79 MOP Case XX Knife collection for $15,425.00 in eBay..... Total speechless. I cannot afford those... 

See yourself look at that 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321165632641...

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice collection, but holy cow. I wonder if they'll get what their asking? Seems it would go better if they pieced it out. At least more collectors could get something.

Did you see that Clasp knife in pearl?! Now THAT'S one big piece of pearl!

Fingers, I think your description of "stunning" hits the nail on the head! Absolutely amazing! I just can't imagine why anyone would part with it unless it's part of an estate and the heir(s) don't appreciate knives. Holy Cow!!!

AMAZING COLLECTION

I think your right Craig, may sell for more if they split it up.  Perhaps they just cant bring themselves to do that.  There is a lot of time and money there

No one bid this yet!!! I can see that 14 watcher... oh boy

Yep. I see that rare clasp knife

Craig Henry said:

Nice collection, but holy cow. I wonder if they'll get what their asking? Seems it would go better if they pieced it out. At least more collectors could get something.

Did you see that Clasp knife in pearl?! Now THAT'S one big piece of pearl!

Really beautiful knives. But I don't know about buying a whole collection at one fell swoop....seems, to me, that it would take the fun away from getting them over time. 

How many knives in all ? I guessed about 85.

Anyone here gonna bid on it??

WOW, GOtta Love the exotics.....

Bid those?? Forget it.... LOLOLOL cost me $16,000. Too much!

That's one fine collection, but besides costing and arm and a leg. The collection is complete. I prefer to build my own collection, one or two at a time. The gratification of getting them that way, a few at a time, will make you and yours, a lot happier and a lot richer.....lol  It's all for fun.

No one, NO one, No one bid those!!! in three times relists in eBay!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service