Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

If you got them, show them - Slimline single blade Jack, or Trapper version.

Brown Jigged Delrin

Views: 2521

Replies to This Discussion

Jack I haven't heard any complaints. I have three. Two are perfectly centered and no blade play. The third is slightly off center and has a very tiny amout of blade play. I'm fairy fussy about blade play, and it doesn't bother me.

jack walker said:

The rose wood looks very classy. Way to go Case. Are the blades tight and centered on this slimline pattern? I may have to put one of these on my list.

And here's my newest......

It was listed as "Goldenrod" but the label says "Yellow-Brown"

Is that the one from the Salesman Sample Set? Looks like the one I have! It is a beauty!!

Thanks Max! Yep, it's from the Salesman Sample Set. I'd have to say it's now one of the favorite knives I have.

Here's my Salesman Sample and a Purple Bone

Sooper nice! You're one of the reasons I decided to get more 048's. Enabler! LOL!

Thank you for the reply. It is on my list. 

Craig Henry said:

Jack I haven't heard any complaints. I have three. Two are perfectly centered and no blade play. The third is slightly off center and has a very tiny amout of blade play. I'm fairy fussy about blade play, and it doesn't bother me.

jack walker said:

The rose wood looks very classy. Way to go Case. Are the blades tight and centered on this slimline pattern? I may have to put one of these on my list.

A new one!

Dark Molasses Barn Board

Craig that is a beauty!

Heres one of my favs for color Autumn Bone

Thanks Max!

Great looking Autumn Bone!

mmmm, that autumn bone is sweet!

New Slimline.......in Stag.............

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS