Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Blimey .... I was in Wal-Mart (one of the very few shopping choices in this small town) the other day and as I walked down the isle, I was blinded by the lights on Christmas trees!  What?  It's not even Halloween yet and the stores are subjecting shoppers to Christmas marketing already!  Sheesh!  But ... it did prompt me to start thinking about a Christmas Giveaway.  Figured I would give everyone a heads up that I will do one (similar to last year's) next month (so that the winner will have gift in hand in plenty of time for Christmas, regardless of location).

So ... mark your calendars and check back in about 30 days for the details.  The only stipulation I have come up with so far is that the giveaway will be open to anyone who has been a member for at least 6 months as of the date of my details post next month.  Not sure what I will pull from the collection for the giveaway, but will try to have a selection to choose from this year in an attempt to accommodate  knife laws in various locations.

To enter, visit this page on my web site.

Views: 805

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Dennis. I seem to have a problem with my email. It keeps saying error.. unable to receive or send messages from my email account. I hope that you received it, I did try twice tho. Any ways .. Thank you again. 

Thanks for the opportunity Dennis!

Very nice of you Sir.

Thank you very for the opportunity.

Just a reminder ... Deadline for giveaway entry submission is next Saturday, November 25th.  Good luck to those who have entered and if you haven't .... the clock is ticking!

Oh darn I haven't been a member long enough. Maybe my husband is...

I just have to say Thank You sir for your heart and generosity.  What a special opportunity indeed :)

Beautiful knives!

all of them are gorgeous ! Thank you for the opportunity. Hope you have a great weekend !

Thank you Dennis for making these beautiful knives available , someone going to be very happy & hope I am one of them!

You know there is a Christmas in July...for those who haven't been members for six months yet!!! LOL

Beautiful knives! Thanks for the opportunity!

Wow, this is really cool.  Just amazingly cool.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service