Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Stop by and join the gang for a fresh cup of coffee.

Leave your mug and the coffee is free.

Dine-in's only.

Views: 1460

Replies to This Discussion

Brad, Might be out in Garden Grove in the spring, and was just in Huntington Beach!

I gotta write these things down, it's aways nice to know where a good cup of joe is! Mighty fine lookin' mug and I don't know if I'd leave that knife laying around unles it's to cut up some strudel!

My doctor recently discovered faint amounts of blood in my caffeine system-Unless, I got that backwards LOL

LOL - but most of these jokes could be true. I woke up in a strange town in Guatemala once, and tore that town apart looking for Coffee, until someone finally decided to open a shop at 6am. Whew - I didn't think I was going to make it.

My Parents live in west Garden Grove. You will be danger close to some of my coffee. Stop in if you get a chance. Message me before hand, so I can make sure there is a fresh batch.

Max McGruder said:

Brad, Might be out in Garden Grove in the spring, and was just in Huntington Beach!

I gotta write these things down, it's aways nice to know where a good cup of joe is! Mighty fine lookin' mug and I don't know if I'd leave that knife laying around unles it's to cut up some strudel!

Thanks for that!
Same gies if you're ever in the Chicago area.

I don't get out to Illinois as much as used to. My parents were born and raised in Illinois, I was born in Mattoon. I do have an aunt in the Chicago area.

Max McGruder said:

Thanks for that!

Brad, if you ever make it back to Mattoon,you are practically in my back yard.I was born and raised in Bethany,IL.I went to college in Charleston, and live just up the road in Champaign now.Just holler and I'll brew up a pot or two.
Brad T. said:

I don't get out to Illinois as much as used to. My parents were born and raised in Illinois, I was born in Mattoon. I do have an aunt in the Chicago area.

Max McGruder said:

Thanks for that!

Will do, most of the Tinsman clan is still in and around the Mattoon area. I wouldn't be surprised if some are living in Champaign.

John McCain said:

Brad, if you ever make it back to Mattoon,you are practically in my back yard.I was born and raised in Bethany,IL.I went to college in Charleston, and live just up the road in Champaign now.Just holler and I'll brew up a pot or two.
Brad T. said:

Max McGruder said:

Thanks for that!

Well, Ya'll just come on down to Tampa!!!!  Lots of room

Anyone know the record for coffee consumed?

just a little coffee!

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service