Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hello SAK fan,
Actually my favorite SAKs are the different alox models. As an example of the colors I attach a pic of my farmers. Actually I have 4 colors.

See more colored alox pics in my album.

Do you also have alox SAKs, perhaps in other colors?
Please show me them.

Tags: Victorinox, farmer

Views: 39156

Replies to This Discussion

Martin,

Have to admit I did not know that Victorinox made such small runs.  I own some but have never collected them.  Thanks for the info and the wonderful pictures

An new Alox Special run limited to 100 pieces. A unique and new tool combination. It's a model Rancher with Marlin spike instead of the normal awl. Serial number engraved on the pruning blade. More Pics ...

New specialrun Alox Cadet. Only 50 pieces made by Victorinox in 2011. Numbered on main blade.

More pics...

Victorinox Alox Wilderness in gold. Special run limited to 50 pieces. Numbered on main blade.

more pics...

Victorinox Black Pioneer with red Shield, Special limited run 50 pieces, made in January 2012.

More pics...

Wilderness in lila, Special and limited run, only 50 pieces made by Victorinox in January 2012. Numbered.

More pics..

I love my orange Cadet!

Black Farmer with red shield, special limited run 50 pieces, made by Victorinox February 2012

More pics ...

I am so happy! I just got a black alox +B Farmer. It is one of the first 27 that Roger did back in 2010. Of that 27 only 7 stayed in Europe and the other 20 came to the United States. This is one of the 7 that were in Europe, this one coming to me from Germany. If you notice, this knife does not bear the Swiss Bianco etching that was on the second run of black Farmers done by +B.

I love this knife!

Pioneer pink (rosa) limited special run 2012. only 50 pieces made by Victorinox.

Another beautiful Vic alox!

Martin, how do you get so many of these limited run Victorinox knives? Do you go to the factory in Ibach? How do you know when these special factory knives become available? I would really love to get some of these colored alox knives myself. This question was also asked in another thread in this forum. I would love to know the answer!

Cheers, my friend!

Hi Ron,

Most of the colored special runs from Vic are ordered by sellers and privat persons in Switzerland from Vic. These knives are not sold by Victorinox but only by the seller who order them.  Because the ordered quantity is usually 50 - 100 pieces, most of the knives are sold directly to collectors.

Tim from Felinevet is a good source in USA. He has an online store at EDCSource. And of course ebay is always a good source, but sometimes also expensive...

Bye

Ron Cooper said:

Another beautiful Vic alox!

Martin, how do you get so many of these limited run Victorinox knives? Do you go to the factory in Ibach? How do you know when these special factory knives become available? I would really love to get some of these colored alox knives myself. This question was also asked in another thread in this forum. I would love to know the answer!

Cheers, my friend!

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service