Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This member does a lot around here.  Posting, helping members and just being a great friend to all.  On all the featured lists this year!  Congrats to Mr. Jeremy Buchanan!

This years prize?

Tags: 2014, Featured, member

Views: 334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats Jeremy, you deserve it!

Congrats Jeremy!

Absolutely! My personal thanks to you Jeremy and to all the members who care enough to participate and make this the vibrant knife site that I have always wanted. Many thanks to Jan for making it run smooth and take over so many background things that need to be done. 

Congratulations Jeremy!

I am honored to receive such an award. I want to thank Jan for purchasing this site and for being such a great friend. I also want to thank each and everyone of you for being my friends. I rarely miss a day chatting because, I feel at home right here and find it very relaxing to be here after a stressful day at work. You all mean so much to me and have brought much joy to my life. Even though some us may never meet in person, I feel closer to some of you than you may ever know. I pray that God blesses each and everyone of you throughout this new year.

Congrats Jeremy

Congratulations!! 

I feel like a winner just by meeting you folks here! 

best 

mqqn

Congrats.

Good Job Jeremy.

Yes indeed! Congratulations Jeremy! Thanks for all you do. Having you in the Chat is always a fun conversation, and the help you give new members means a lot to both them and to Jan and Steve. Keep up the great work, and again...congrats on your winning!

Andy that is the good thing about being home here at iKC!  The members are the BEST!
Andy Moon said:

Congratulations!! 

I feel like a winner just by meeting you folks here! 

best 

mqqn

Thanks Leo!

l.lantz said:

Congratulations,Jeremy!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com