Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Tags: 2015, Blade, Cougar, Creek, Knife, contest, for

Views: 480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to thank Cougar Creek for providing the knife, it's a fine looking blade. I also want to thank Jan for providing us with these contests. I will be sure to take to the first meeting of my local knife club to show it off. I will also try to provide as detailed review of the knife after I get it. I don't hunt, so someone else will have to let everyone know how it works on dead critters.

Thank you again Cougar Creek and Miss Jan,

Slainte,

Doug

Doug,

The contests are as fun for me as they are for all of you. It truly is a pleasure to be able to put this knife into your hands.  Cannot wait to hear what the local club thinks of it also.  The site for them is here

http://cougarcreekknives.com/

Thanks Doug.  We look forward to the detailed review.  Enjoy the knife.

Tracey Reed

Doug Thrower said:

I want to thank Cougar Creek for providing the knife, it's a fine looking blade. I also want to thank Jan for providing us with these contests. I will be sure to take to the first meeting of my local knife club to show it off. I will also try to provide as detailed review of the knife after I get it. I don't hunt, so someone else will have to let everyone know how it works on dead critters.

Thank you again Cougar Creek and Miss Jan,

Slainte,

Doug

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit