Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

We are all Case Fans for a reason, now is your opportunity to tell why? Do you have a favorite knife? If so, what is it and why?

Tags: case, fan, favorite, knife, r, w

Views: 5751

Replies to This Discussion

Here are a couple more of my favorite Case knives.  The top two are an abalone Bose lock back whittler and the other is a Bose stag muskrat.  The lower two are V-42's.  The upper V-42 is a reproduction that I bought about 10 years ago and the lower one is an original V-42 that I got from my Grandfather.  Grandpa was a WWII civilian army employee who did labor relations so he obviously was not issued a special forces knife.  We really don't know how he got it or the 1911 45 ACP pistol I also have.  I think he probably got them from returning GI(s) who he helped get into Harvard.  He as a Harvard grad and did a lot of recruiting in the Pittsburgh PA area.

David

WOW, WOW, WOW!  What a great memory and family heirloom.  How fantastic that she kept up with it all those years.  Thank you for sharing it with us

Your grandfather, helping returning soldiers get into school.  That would be a great way to have obtained the pieces.   

That is fantastic David!

Great looking knives David!

Jim had THE premiere collection of Seahorses.
Always made me go "WOW".

The only actual Case I have. This was my Grandfathers given to me just recently by my dad. Said he probably bought it just a few years before I was born in 61. A special Case to me.

Attachments:
That's a special case for sure Tim. I'd love to have my grandfathers knives.

Tim said:

The only actual Case I have. This was my Grandfathers given to me just recently by my dad. Said he probably bought it just a few years before I was born in 61. A special Case to me.

Tim,

WOW, to have that kind of treasure!  It may be your only Case but your right it is special!

Tim, great knife, sentimental ones are the best. You only need one Case to be a Case fan, but be careful they like to multiply. 

My favorite is my 6.5 bone stag slimline trapper with filework but Tom Stratton. I used to carry it everyday but now I just just stare at it!
Attachments:

Two of my favorites along with a favorite book

Arlen those are couple of gems.  

Arlen Norby said:

Two of my favorites along with a favorite book

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!