Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

how many cold steels do you have??? and models???

Views: 1263

Replies to This Discussion

Here goes...Plastic Clip XL Serrated Voyager#27/100, Kuhkri Machete, Assegi Short spear, Bushman, Norse Hawk, Frontier Hawk-won at Cold Steel Challenge:],3 12" Sure Flights Coated in Desert Tan paint, 14" Sure Flight,Older 101/2" Thrower,Bowie Thrower,2 Lg.SureStrike Shurikens,Kobun,Recon Tanto,Gun stock War Club, Warrior Katana,Dragonfly Wakizashi, and 1Cold Steel Shirt. And I think that's about.As you all can tell,I AM a Cold Steel Fan.
yes... yes you are...lol
so i just ordered a raja III (the small one) cause i can't legaly care the big brothers in this state. All i know for sure with the way our country is heading all i want around me is cold steels when shtf.
I have a serial #ed xl serrated tanto voyager,27/100,new in box,if you wanna make me an offer,I could sell it.It's got a plastic clip and I would like to see it put to use.Just throwing it out there.
The rig sounds like something I would wear.I used to own a Peace Keeper 1 Carbon V,but it was taken by Johnny Law in California-stupid laws!You wanna sell or trade one of those 4?Lemmie Know.
Fixed:
- OSI (AUS 8)
- Recon Scout (SK5)
- SRK (AUS 8)
- Outdoorsman (SM 3)
- Master Hunter (SM 3)
- Pendleton Hunter (VG-1)
- Pendleton Lite (4116)
- Super Edge (AUS 8)
- Bushman Bowie
- 18" Latin Machete
- Kukri Machete
- Warhead

Folder:
- Recon 1 (2010 model)
- Lg. Voyager - Tanto, plain edge
- Md. Voyager - Tanto, combo edge

Misc.:
- FGX Karambit
- FGX Delta Dart
- Scottish Spike
Oh yeah, almost forgot....

- Western Hunter (4116)
- 42" Sjambok
I have the brutal CS Chopper Slasher blade SK-5 Gurkha Kukri, CS AK-47, CS Spartan. Love the CS they made strong knife with affordable price for everyone.
Just got the Spartan today. Fits my hand to a tee. The thumb plate can wave the blade out very nicely. I added the lefty clip onto it, in addition to the righty clip, for right-hand blade drop and left-hand wave openings.
I Currently own, Hand Hammered Massai Lion Spear, Boar Spear, Assagai Spear, Samburu Spear, Taipan, Torpedo, Special Forces Shovel, Bad Axe, Cruciform Dagger, Older Sjambok, Super Edge, City Stick w Skull, Special Forces Thrower, True Flight Thrower, Gunstock and Indian War Club, Master Tanto, Mini Pal, Chinese War Sword w Wooden Handle, Large and Small Bushman, and an Older Folder with the first San Mai Steel and a Tanto Blade whose name I cannot remember.
I had a blast with my Spears and other Throwers but over the last 7 years I have had 3 Surgery's on my left Shoulder and 5 on my Right so my Throwing days as well as my Bow days are over with, but man was it fun!
I have 8 cold steel knives.The black talon,black sable,2 talwars,a kukri carbon v,a trail master,a voager,and a ak 47.
Just got the Point Guard and Mini Tac Skinner the other day. It's a pleasure to have a neck knife that I can get a solid grip on and that has substantial size to it. Both these blades fill the bill.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service