Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I received two very nice Case knives yesterday.  That doesn't sound like a dilemma to you?  Well, the dilemma is that there is a $5 rebate on each knife.  But you have to cut the original UPC code off the box to send in.  Now I don't think I want to destroy the boxes for the $5.  I would like to know what everyone else would do.

Would you keep the boxes intact or would you cut the UPC code off to get the $5 per box?

Views: 231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Personally I would keep the box intact. Years later I would be kicking my self for not having it and the $5 would be long forgotten.

That's a hard one. I think I would call Case or wherever they were bought and explain that dilemma.

I tried to call Case today but apparently they are closed on Friday.  Will try again next week.

I would keep the boxs I think someday it would make the value of the knives more than $5 I would call Case and talk to them

Keep the box intact.

The box is worth more to me than the money.

Keep the box :)

Another vote for keeping the box.

keep the box as well. try getting in touch and see if they will allow a certified copy of it

I'd also say to keep the box...

I would not cut the box for $5.00.

Take a copy of the box labels and the receipt and write a note explaining the situation...and send it in...see what happens...tell them that you are a case collector...who knows until you try

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service