Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Remember the bosses rules for the porch; "No Cussin, No Spittin and sweep up your whittlin shavings".

Views: 1970

Replies to This Discussion

Is there room out here to play this,

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2011/06/07/mumbley-peg/

Sorry guys can't get the pictures loaded.

That's great John! I wonder if any kids now play that game.? probably too calm for them! Ha! Thanks for that,

We used to play a version of that here in the UK, don't think it would be allowed any more .

For some reason, I just don't think I could throw my pocket knife on the ground. Maybe one of the old hardware store Barlows. Maybe.

There is no way I would throw any of my knives these days JJ , back in the day we used to have very cheap knives or used any spikey piece of metal that could be found.

just had to post after our premiere event last night of KnivesTV. It's been a while since we hVe had that many on at one time. So pleased to see the turnout for Steve Koontz, who is certInly a showman and just a great speaker and very comfortable in front of a camera.

my only wish, it be twice as long! Maybe even an hour or more , after ll we are knife collectors! Merchandise of outdoor nTure is good too and hey wouldn't an iKC knife stand look just great under those knives.

And at long last we are seeing Canal Street knives nd I am so excited for those! Can't wait to see what's next and it's fun again around the old chat room!
I agree, Steve. My tablet was acting up, but I was there.
I really like the way that we support our sponsors and advertisers and the way that we support them.

Well got the mail today and was my daughter in laws birthday. She said a package was coming and sure enough we got ir right before we ate. My wife opened a decorated box and inside was a Hershey bar with the letters " she" highlighted pink. My second grandchild will be a baby girl! Wow! First one in our family for several generations.

Congrats Steve.

Congratulations, Steve.

Sittin on the riverbank, today, making some sawdust.  Found this to touch up my 194OT blade with.  Didn't do a bad job either...

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service