Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hey, Kissing Crane, collectors, let's see your Cranes. This is a German Knife company that made great knives. I will try post some of it's history, and more photo's of the fine knives this German Knife company produced. Any help from our members, will be greatly appreciated.

Views: 2179

Replies to This Discussion

I don't carry mine, so tell me how it does. It's a great design, that has lots of practical uses. The brass on it makes it really stand out, don't you think?

Yes, it felt good in my pocket all day today, didn't need to use it, but it would have been great, I'm sure.

I need to post some more pictures of some Kissing Cranes. I'll pick out something.

Here is a Kissing Crane Stiletto in red stag. I love the stag they used. The brass really set it off. I hope ya'll like it.

Really a cool knife Robert

The right 3 are Solingen, Germany

That is 4 nice Kissing Cranes, Thanks for sharing. I love the color of the red one.

This is one of my favorite fixed blades a beautiful Kissing Crane. My camera doesn't bring out just how pretty the stag really is. Germanys Kissing Cranes are one of their best vintage knife makers.  

Oh that's nice Robert, I love that fixed blade.

I heard a good one on eBay. This guy was trying to sell a Kissing Crane folder and when he described it ha called it a Kissing Flamingo.  LOL

LOL That's funny Robert

Yea that's a good one.

I was wondering if anyone has seen a Kissing Crane Barlow or Moose pattern?

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service