Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

What spyderco knives do you have in your collection? Pictures are welcomed/encouraged.

Views: 4142

Replies to This Discussion

Love that carbon fiber S90V Military you've got! The Mules are both great and I love your Police models, as well.

Ah, what the heck! I like 'em all!

Nice collection of Spydies, Ron!

I love Spydies......have a few......need more!

Attachments:

Group, Ten-SHUN!

G10 Digicam/Black Blades only...

The top picture is of 3 Paramilitary 2's -- The two with black screws just arrived today. The bottom two pictures include a full Millie (Military model).   

As you may have guessed, I really like Spyderco's Digicam G10 and Black DLC (Diamond Like Carbon coating) Blades. I have EDC'd the Para 2 that is just below the Millie in this bottom picture daily for almost 3 years now. And, save for some of the DLC coating being rubbed off by a friend who thought he would be doing me a favor by buffing the edge with leather he had attached to a grinder's wheel, it's still going strong.

The Military, or full Millie, would be my knife of choice if I had to choose only one folding knife to stake my life upon in a survival situation. With its light weight, 4 inch blade, and Michael Walker linerlock I would feel confident to handle most situations that might arise. But, because of its size, I have found it to be just a little more knife than I need for a suburban everyday carry. Ergo my affection for the Para 2.

I own quite a few Spydies but here's two of my favorites.

PM2

Sage 1 - The perfect EDC (IMHO)

Last two purchases.  Love these super blue blades.  Get REAL sharp and hold it very well.  Close to M4 edge retention I think.   Haven't come to a solid opinion yet.  Hope to get the Manbug SB sprint when it's released.

Jack

Just picked up my first Spyderco and I really like it

Hey Spydie lovers!

Beside my Victorinox Alox collection I've a few Spyderco knives. It's something completely different and that's probably why I like these Spydies.  

Here my latest, the Breeden

... and of course I've also the Delica and Endura. Those two are a must for each Spyderco lover ;-)

Nice Spyder's Martin

I found this little spider at a flee-market bought it right away from a old lady this knife must bean there for 20 years or so... now she has a great family with many younger siblings :-)

When this little Spyderco Experimental 2 was looking for a new home I could not turn her down...

Tenacious green black 

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service