Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Here is a place where you can show off your Marbles Knives. I have just a few and I don't see any of the bone handle material on any other brands. I have seen some new handles on the Marbles coming out since they filed Bankruptcy and SMKW  purchased the rights to them. I especially like the USA made Marbles from Gladstone, MI which are rare and hard to find. If you like Marbles knives, here is a place to show them off.Here is a green stag bone sunfish.

Views: 4176

Replies to This Discussion

I bought this a week ago. This is a stag bone cattle knife. This knife surprised me with it's build and fit and finish, especially for a $12.99 knife.

Here is another recent Marbles purchase. This is a micarta handle with really good snap in the Workman series. It is unique looking with  the blades.

Let me set the record straight. I made a mistake. The scales are actually G10.

Billy Oneale said:

Here is another recent Marbles purchase. This is a micarta handle with really good snap in the Workman series. It is unique looking with  the blades.

Those stags are certainly very sweet!

Billy, I was thinking about ordering a Cattle Knig and was wondering how good they were. Thanks.

those are pretty nice looking knives billy it looks like smkw has improved them sense they took over just like rr they are being built better.they cost a little more but i think that they have some models that rr does not have .what is your alls take on this......

Robert, the Cattle King is as good as a Rough Rider. It feels solid and has good snap to the blade. I believe that Marbles and Rough Riders are made in the same factory. The main difference that I find are the scale material on Marbles is very rarely found on Rough Riders. This should answer your question also, Stephen.

Billy,

Are they doing it the other way also?  Are they utilizing some of the same handle materials from RR on Marbles?

I haven't seen much of it.

I never come to this page without being amazed at how beautiful that green stag  is 

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service