Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 12234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I first met him on sharpfans, then it went to some of the other sites. Bill is a super nice guy. It is a small world on the internet sometimes, especially around knife people.

This week we could take a moent to send our prayers out west...

The wildfires in eastern Arizona grew to 1,080 square kilometres on Saturday and scattered embers also ignited fire in neighbouring New Mexico. The size of this fire would be equivalent to the size of the city of Houston, Texas. As of Saturday evening, only five per cent of the blaze had been contained.

The wildfires are not only turning acres of forest land to cinders. They are also causing health officials to warn residents of Arizona and New Mexico of potential respiratory problems. Tiny, sooty particles from the smoke in eastern Arizona are nearly 20-40 times higher than the federal health standard. 

May God bless and give them comfort in this time of uncertainty in their area

My friend and fellow GEC collector Dave Taylor gave me this update on the fires:

The latest fire started Sunday afternoon about 15 miles to the south of me.  I can watch it from my patio.  It has burned off an entire mountain top to bottom and is spreading fast towards another mountain to the west.  Today it jumped state highway 92 and is causing mass evacuations to the south of me.  The fire is now about 10 miles away.  The sky is filled with smoke that looks like a fog and smoke from the fire billows into the air in huge clouds as the fire consumes thousands of acres through mountain and canyon.  At night one can see the flames clearly as the fire continues out of control. That is the closest one.  So far.  The others?  Yep, we're right between them.  The entire Coronado National Forest system has been closed.  So no camping for the old Hermit.
No rain in sight for several weeks yet and high wids every afternoon. 

Dave, our prayers are with you and the door is always open.
 Member Bruce Piehl has lost his father very recently.  May God bring peace and serenity to your and your family Bruce.
my sister whom has breast cancer was operated on and had both breast removed she has been taking chemo and after that she has been taking radiation treatments to day is her last treatment the doctors have not seen any more signs of cancer.that is great she still has a open wound from the opertion but it is healing slowly.i want to thank everyone for thier prayers and ask for you to keep praying for her while she recovers from such a bad sickness.her name is brenda tungate and she will try to travel to see her family the 28 of july we are 3000 miles apart and hopefully we will be togather again i want to thank all of our ikc friends for their support thru these trying times.and we send our prayers out to the others here...

Stephen,

I am so pleased to hear good news.  I have been worried.  Cherish the time togeather and know our prayers are still with Brenda, you and the family

I have also just found out that Mr. Robert Burris's mother has been ill.  Know our prayers are for a speedy recovery for her Robert
Bless Y'all heart.

Jan Carter said:
I have also just found out that Mr. Robert Burris's mother has been ill.  Know our prayers are for a speedy recovery for her Robert

Thanks to everyone that keeps up witht his list to be sure we are sending our best and strongest to help our members and families

Thank you Jan, sometimes think this list should always be at the top. She is in our prayers Robert.

Jan Carter said:

Thanks to everyone that keeps up witht his list to be sure we are sending our best and strongest to help our members and families

all our prayers go out to robert and his mom and family we wish her well
I would like to add some prayers for my buddy Rick.  Seems he is having some difficulties and could use some good thoughts coming his way.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service