Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 12262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi rick i hope you and your famliy the best our bodys can not take what they used to.i will pray for good things to come you way my friend...
Tom Peterson's wife has been ill and we want the family to know our prayers are with them
Just want Rick,Robert and Tom to know,  you guys are in my prayers for your needs.
I here Roberts mom is doing better, Rick is getting some things straight with no bad news.  Lets keep up the good Prayers for Toms wife, her illness is serious
Thanks for letting us know, Jan and for sure Tom and his wife will be in our prayers.
I sure will.
It has come to my attention that Kit Adams Grandfather is doing poorly.  Please remember him in our prayer list.  Kit, may God bless your home during this time and bring you peace

Posted by Kid Terrico

Our Good Friend Dave Cole   DC knives has passed away totally unexpected . He was as good a friend as one could hope to meet in a life time. I  have never met him but talked 3-4 times a day designing knifes etc. With tears in my eyes I ask all of you to pray for him and his beloved wife Linda. Terry alias KT
Dave was an active member here and will be very missed.  Our prayers go out to his family
For those in the areas Irene will be reaching.  Be safe..Our prayers will remain with oyu
My dad lives next to Myrtle Beach. I am already praying. Thanks for the reminder, Jan.

Billy,

Is he evacuating?  Either way he is in our prayers

We are with you all in this and pray that all people in harms way will be safe.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service