Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 12246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, it must have been an amazing adventure while he was here.  Think of how much more he has to explore now!  Rest in Peace sir and thank you for sharing your adventure with all of us

Just heard, so sad. We are fortunate to have lived in his time, we watched as he made history over and over again, Yes indeed, God speed John Glenn.

Dan Fitzgerald could sure use some prayers, he is what he sent me

I could use some prayers for my wife, we had to take her to the emergency room she has a serious bladder infection, a Cyst popped on her Liver and her Potassium is extremely low. Need some healing prayers please. Thanks & God Bless

Praying for Dan's wife.

Praying for Dan's wife and Dan. 

Prayin down south.

Some of you know, I have great parents.  When we were coming up, the door was always open and Mom & Dad fostered a good many young men (13) .  Most of which remain my brothers, even now.  I was even lucky enough to have one of the fosters marry into the family by marrying my natural brothers sister in law.  Brett & Bevette Ellis have been as close to me as any blood relation for over 40 years of my life.  They even moved to Arkansas to help care for mom and have the great grankids near for her.  For the second time in a week Brett appears to have had a stroke.  He was airlifted to Little Rock just a few moments ago.  Please Pray with me

Praying for Brett and the rest of the family Jan!

Praying Jan!

Thanks guys Lori Bowers too Bevette to little rock to be with him.  I hope they stay there tonight, it is all black ice out that way in Arkansas

Praying

Thoughts and prayers coming from me out on the wet West Coast.

Your folks sound like really wonderful human beings, Jan.

I guess the apple (you) didn't fall too far from the tree, eh?

Let's pray that Brett is restored to health and makes a full recovery.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service