Welcome Home....

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 3752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Praying for your father-in-law and the rest of the family Tobias!

Tobias, our prayers are with you and the family.  I know we are a long way off but please let us know if you need anything

prayers to you and your family,Tobias! God bless and Godspeed!

Tobias Gibson said:

Thanks to everyone who is praying or thinking about my father in law and my family.   If I'm posting, it is because I need a break from the situation.  As the situation changes, I will post it here.   Thank you Steve, for make this request on my behalf.

Tobias, I am praying for your father in law and the rest of the family also.

I am always praying for all I hope our LORD is with you and you receive the healing you need .may GOD bless you

Hey, Toby!

Your FIL and family have been in my thoughts these last 24. I hope that his condition is improving and that you and your wife and doing well. Hang in there, my broster! Y'all will remain in my thoughts and prayers. 

Best wishes for a positive outcome!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Franks Classic Knives

Latest Activity

John Kellogg replied to Ricky L McConnell's discussion Schrade 580T in the group Schrade Collectors
1 hour ago
John Kellogg replied to Ricky L McConnell's discussion Schrade 580T in the group Schrade Collectors
1 hour ago
Steve Hanner commented on Garett Finney's photo
1 hour ago
Steve Hanner commented on Garett Finney's photo
1 hour ago
Ted. Bobo left a comment for Jeremy B. Buchanan
1 hour ago
Steve Hanner commented on Ron Cooper's photo
1 hour ago
Ted. Bobo left a comment for John McCain
1 hour ago
Steve Hanner commented on l.lantz's photo
1 hour ago
Clint Thompson commented on Scott King's group National Knife Collector Association- Local Chapter
1 hour ago
Ted. Bobo left a comment for Jan Carter
1 hour ago
l.lantz replied to Steve Scheuerman (Manx)'s discussion Just Kid Pics in the group iKC Kid's Klub
2 hours ago
l.lantz posted a photo
2 hours ago
J.J. Smith III replied to Tobias Gibson's discussion Flea Market Finds!
3 hours ago
John Bamford left a comment for Charles Roddenberry
3 hours ago
Robert Burris replied to Robert Burris's discussion That favorite hunting knife. in the group Outdoor Living Hosted by Robert Burris
3 hours ago
Robert Burris replied to Ken Spielvogel's discussion Deer Hunting 2014 in the group Outdoor Living Hosted by Robert Burris
3 hours ago
Brad T. commented on Ronald Franklin's photo
4 hours ago
Jack Haskins, Jr. added a discussion to the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
5 hours ago
Ronald Franklin commented on Ronald Franklin's photo
6 hours ago
Jack Haskins, Jr. replied to Jack Haskins, Jr.'s discussion Why not a line of GEC's with a higher quality stainless steel? in the group Great Eastern Cutlery hosted by Ken Mundhenk
6 hours ago

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

iKC discount code L47073BJSVWI

Cherokee Knife Supply

© 2014   Created by Jan Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service