Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 12263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tobias, I am praying that  the Lord will uplift and comfort your whole family as only he can.

Toby,

I offer my heartfelt condolences to you, your wife and her mom - Lillian. Tony sounds like he was a great guy. What a lousy birthday present life dealt him. I guess we can take comfort in the knowledge that he's in a better place now. No more pain or suffering.

Be well yourself, my friend.

tobias my prayers are with you... PLEASE SEE MY MESSAGE... GOD be with you!!

Prayers for you and your wifes family, Toby.

May God give your family peace and comfort in this time of loss.

Ya'll have my prayers.

Toby, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Thoughts and prayers sent during your time of Sorrow...

Tobias Gibson said:

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the sad news of the passing of my father in law, Anthony J. Smierciak.  Tony was a great father and husband.  He served in the Marines back in 1957.  After leaving the marines he became a draftsman and later a professional Land Surveyor.  He had a major stroke in the summer of 2001 which forced him to retire from the profession he loved.   About a month ago he was in a car accident.  While doing a cat scan to determine if he had internal injuries a life threatening aneurism was discovered.  Due to complications from the accident they were unable to perform emergency surgery.   He was in and out of the ICU while they tried to stabilize his condition.  He was on the mend and on the road to recovery when today without warning the aneurism burst.  It was over in minutes.  Today was his 78 birthday.

Thanks for all the prayers.  Please keep his wife Lillian in your prayers now as she struggles to cope with her the loss of her husband of 55 years.

Thank you.

Thank you to the IKC community.  My family and I have been touched by your thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time.  And please know that your thoughts and prayers have not gone unnoticed or unfulfilled.  They have helped to ease our pain.

The Lily was especially poignant and helped to brighten my mother in law's  house a little during these dark hours.

Anthony John Smierciak

He was obviously a man who served his country well.  You can look back on his memory with pride.

I am glad we could share our hearts with your family Tobias.  The prayers continue that peace follows all that must be done in this time of sorrow

Another loss has touched the knife community.  Bruce Voyles lost his father this weekend.  We are also keeping his family in our prayers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service