Welcome Home....

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 4340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So sorry to hear the news. He was quite a guy and I enjoyed having him as part of iKnife Collector. My prayers for the family. http://iknifecollector.com/profile/RobertAPaolantonio?xg_source=pro...

Praying for Robert's family.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of Bonfire Bob

My heart sinks to hear this news. Robert was a real prince of a guy, as well as a wealth of knowledge regarding Colonial knives and their history. Truly a loss to the knife world and our community here at iKC. My condolences to Robert's friends and family. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Franks Classic Knives

Latest Activity

Steve Hanner replied to Jerryd6818's discussion The Mail Carrier Just Came
12 minutes ago
Steve Hanner replied to J.J. Smith III's discussion iKC Recipe Collection in the group J.J.'s Diner & General Store
15 minutes ago
Jerryd6818 replied to Jerryd6818's discussion The Mail Carrier Just Came
27 minutes ago
Jerryd6818 posted a discussion
31 minutes ago
John McCain replied to J.J. Smith III's discussion iKC Recipe Collection in the group J.J.'s Diner & General Store
49 minutes ago
elbin bunnell sr commented on Jan Carter's video
53 minutes ago
John McCain replied to J.J. Smith III's discussion iKC Recipe Collection in the group J.J.'s Diner & General Store
1 hour ago

Featured
Ken Spielvogel left a comment for natasha
1 hour ago
1 hour ago

Featured
Ken Spielvogel left a comment for Bram
1 hour ago

Featured
Ken Spielvogel replied to Brad T.'s discussion Spyders in my office!!!! in the group spyderco lovers
1 hour ago
Ron Cooper replied to Brad T.'s discussion Guess what knife is inside? in the group spyderco lovers
1 hour ago
Brad T. replied to Brad T.'s discussion Spyders in my office!!!! in the group spyderco lovers
1 hour ago
Jack Haskins, Jr. replied to Brad T.'s discussion Spyders in my office!!!! in the group spyderco lovers
1 hour ago
Brad T. replied to Brad T.'s discussion What knife related presents did you receive this Christmas?
1 hour ago
Brad T. commented on Brad T.'s blog post Mail Call...New arrivals.
1 hour ago
Brad T. replied to Brad T.'s discussion Spyders in my office!!!! in the group spyderco lovers
1 hour ago
Jeremy B. Buchanan replied to J.J. Smith III's discussion iKC Recipe Collection in the group J.J.'s Diner & General Store
2 hours ago
Brad T. replied to Brad T.'s discussion Guess what knife is inside? in the group spyderco lovers
2 hours ago
John McCain left a comment for Bram
2 hours ago

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

iKC discount code ikc

Cherokee Knife Supply

© 2014   Created by Jan Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service