Welcome Home....

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 4600

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Praying for the Bose family.

My prayers are with the Bose family. 

I pray that the Lord will comfort and uplift Tony and his family as only he can.

So sorry!! Please accept my condolences,thoughts and prayers.

My most sincere condolences to the Bose family.

Praying for Tony and the entire family. 

Such a loss at young age. My heart goes out to Bose family

Oh Heavenly Father the Creator of us all... bring peace to the Bose Family at this time of loss...wrap your arms around them and guide them through this troubled time of their journey...bless them now oh Father...Amen

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Franks Classic Knives

Latest Activity

Featured
Tobias Gibson replied to Tobias Gibson's discussion Stockman Show Case! in the group Knife Pattern Collectors
11 minutes ago
James Cole replied to Ron Dumeah's discussion BUG OUT BAGS in the group The Modern Survivalist
27 minutes ago

Featured
Tobias Gibson replied to Tobias Gibson's discussion Come Join Knife Pattern Collectors and win a free knife!
28 minutes ago
J.J. Smith III replied to Ron Dumeah's discussion BUG OUT BAGS in the group The Modern Survivalist
49 minutes ago
J.J. Smith III replied to Jan Carter's discussion 10 Survival Skills Your Great-Grandparents Knew (That Most Of Us Have Forgotten) in the group The Modern Survivalist
51 minutes ago

Featured
Tobias Gibson replied to Jan Carter's discussion Fish Knives by Tobias Gibson on June 17, 2013 in the group Knife Pattern Collectors
53 minutes ago
Clint Thompson replied to Ron Dumeah's discussion BUG OUT BAGS in the group The Modern Survivalist
1 hour ago
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Tristan
1 hour ago
J.J. Smith III replied to Jan Carter's discussion 10 Survival Skills Your Great-Grandparents Knew (That Most Of Us Have Forgotten) in the group The Modern Survivalist
1 hour ago

Featured
John Bamford left a comment for Mark w
1 hour ago

Featured
Tobias Gibson replied to Tobias Gibson's discussion Stockman Show Case! in the group Knife Pattern Collectors
1 hour ago

Featured
John Bamford replied to l.lantz's discussion FRICTION FOLDERS in the group Knife Pattern Collectors
1 hour ago
Tristan left a comment for John Bamford
1 hour ago

Featured
John Bamford left a comment for Tristan
1 hour ago
Jim Kitchens commented on Jan Carter's event 'Blade Show 2015'
1 hour ago
Tristan posted photos
1 hour ago
Tristan posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Rome D. Rushing replied to Tobias Gibson's discussion Stockman Show Case! in the group Knife Pattern Collectors
2 hours ago
Rome D. Rushing replied to Tobias Gibson's discussion Stockman Show Case! in the group Knife Pattern Collectors
2 hours ago
2 hours ago

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

iKC discount code ikc

Cherokee Knife Supply

© 2015   Created by Jan Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service