Welcome Home....

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 7147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Over 100 families need prayers today.  Regardless of personal belief, take a moment to pray for those families please  

Your right Jan. My heart goes out to all victims and their families!

YES .. don't play the blame game .. just pray for those in need .. really !!

I lived very close to Orlando for 25+ years.I used to hit the nightspots there on occasion, as did many where I lived.  I am not gay, but knew or know LGBT persons either living in Orlando or the surrounding area. I read and reread the death notices, praying I don't find someone I knew. Even if I don't, I know that it deeply affects not only the LGBT community in Orlando, but the entire city and the entire country. However, I find a small amount of comfort in knowing how Floridians and indeed, the entire USA respond to tragedies. Hope lies in the strength and fortitude of our nation and our peoples, and I pray that we shall overcome these senseless acts of inhumanity !! 

Thank you. Everybody has a Pulse!
I come from a family of Law Enforcement Officers, mostly New York State Police. Through the years I've heard of many horrific acts of violence, but this is by far the very worst ! My wife and I's thoughts and prayers are with the family members as they try to cope with their loss. Enough is Enough !
I pray for our Law Enforcement Officers, as well as all other first responders, daily.
We live in a time where attacks on LEOs occurs all to often.

JJ, you are correct and today of all days I stop to remember our first responders and ALL that put themselves on the line to help keep the promises of our freedom and rights

May we ALL treat each other like we would want to be treated:we are ALL God's children.Amen. Love and Respect , never violence!

Leo,

Love and Respect , never violence!  A powerful statement that I wish at least a majority of folks would hear and think long and hard about.  We pray for peace and understanding every day

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Jim Liles replied to Jan Carter's discussion Our winning donor will get the following, a unique custom knife. ROUND 2
3 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry posted a photo
4 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry posted a photo
4 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion 33 Pattern in the group Case Fans
5 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Canoe in the group Case Fans
5 hours ago
Bryan W replied to Bryan W's discussion Case Longhorn for Trade!! What do you have that is interesting to trade?
7 hours ago
Ron Dumeah joined Jan Carter's group
7 hours ago

Featured
D ale commented on Doug Webber's photo
7 hours ago

Featured
D ale commented on Doug Webber's photo
7 hours ago
J.J. Smith III commented on J.J. Smith III's photo
8 hours ago

Featured
Billy Oneale replied to Jan Carter's discussion Our winning donor will get the following, a unique custom knife. ROUND 2
8 hours ago
J.J. Smith III posted a photo
8 hours ago
J.J. Smith III commented on J.J. Smith III's status
8 hours ago

Featured
Leo Lantz replied to Martin Desax's discussion Colored Alox SAK in the group Swiss Army Knives
8 hours ago

Featured
Leo Lantz replied to Ms Data's discussion SwissChamp XAVT in the group Swiss Army Knives
8 hours ago
Jan Carter replied to Martin Desax's discussion Colored Alox SAK in the group Swiss Army Knives
8 hours ago

Reed Cutlery Company

HAVE A KNIFE DESIGN?

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

Something NEW

JSR Sports!

© 2016   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service