Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 7705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Praying for Garett and his familu.

Praying.

I have just heard from Garetts wife, he is awake after a week
Jan Carter said:

Let us all raise up in Prayer.  I have no details but our member and Friend, Garett Finney is in ICU at this time.  Dear Lord, Please bring to Garett your healing love.  Watch out over his family as they look to you for guidance and comfort through this trying time.

I have just gotten the news that our member and friend Cesar Scavone could use our prayers.  Seems his mom is having some serious heart issues.  Let's lift our voices and ask for healing and peace for the family.

Praying healing for Cesar's mother and for the whole family.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

D ale commented on Dennis Hibar's photo
8 minutes ago
Dennis Hibar posted a photo
31 minutes ago
D ale replied to D ale's discussion Straight Knife Build in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
42 minutes ago
bocaj replied to bocaj's discussion Who was Daniel Butts and why is he on my tang stamp?
4 hours ago
Roger Russell replied to bocaj's discussion Who was Daniel Butts and why is he on my tang stamp?
5 hours ago
D ale replied to bocaj's discussion Who was Daniel Butts and why is he on my tang stamp?
6 hours ago
Roger Russell left a comment for D ale
6 hours ago
Roger Russell replied to bocaj's discussion Who was Daniel Butts and why is he on my tang stamp?
6 hours ago
D ale replied to D ale's discussion Straight Knife Build in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
6 hours ago
D ale replied to D ale's discussion Teardrop handled small dagger in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
6 hours ago
dead_left_knife_guy replied to Jan Carter's discussion Axes (and Adzes, Cleavers, Kukris, Machetes, Saws, Tomahawks & Ulus) — — Hosted by Andy Voelkle "AxeMan" in the group Knives of the Great Outdoors
7 hours ago
dead_left_knife_guy joined Tobias Gibson's group
7 hours ago
dead_left_knife_guy commented on Shlomo ben Maved's photo
7 hours ago
dead_left_knife_guy commented on Jeremi Lett's photo
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago

Reed Cutlery Company