WELCOME HOME !
Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 7772

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Most of you know physical knife clubs are few and far between these days and some exist but are not active in the knife world.  One exception to that is Soddy Daisy Knife Club.Although I have never been to a meeting, we pay dues and are proud to say we are part of SDKCA.  We have watched this club take a very young man,9 at joining I believe, Bryce  Martin and encourage and strengthen his love of knives.  This club instills in it's membership the importance of knife history and being active in the knife community.  Many a day they could be seen at the National Knife Museum, cleaning, preserving and cataloging the inventory.  I could go on and on about them but the reason I am here today is to ask your prayers for their membership.  I received notice today they have lost a member WV Roberson.

WV, as you walk the streets of gold tonight I pray God allows you time among the great makers and collectors that have gone before you.  I wish your family and the Soddy Daisy family peace and comfort in the days ahead.

Amen

Prayers for the family and friends. Sorry for your loss.

My prayers are with the family and friends WV Roberson.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Tobias Gibson replied to Tobias Gibson's discussion In other news -- Tom O'Dell
14 minutes ago
Jan Carter left a comment for Bryan Hatfield
33 minutes ago
Jan Carter left a comment for Jackie Branstetter
34 minutes ago
Michael D. Mitchell commented on White River Knives's group White River Knives
44 minutes ago
Jan Carter replied to Jan Carter's discussion Lets have a contest
48 minutes ago
tim payne commented on Doug Webber's photo
52 minutes ago
Jan Carter posted events
53 minutes ago
tim payne commented on Robert Pineyro's photo
53 minutes ago
tim payne commented on White River Knives's photo
57 minutes ago
Jan Carter posted a status
1 hour ago
Jan Carter replied to Steve Scheuerman (Manx)'s discussion NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices in the group A Sharper Review Group
1 hour ago
Tobias Gibson replied to Tobias Gibson's discussion In other news -- Tom O'Dell
1 hour ago
Jan Carter commented on Ellis H. Roberson's status
1 hour ago
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Slimline 048 Pattern in the group Case Fans
2 hours ago
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Seahorse in the group Case Fans
2 hours ago
Ellis H. Roberson posted a status
"Welcome all to the new chat room..LOL. Nobody around though !!! Blah blah blah!!!!!!"
2 hours ago

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

Now Available

JSR Sports!

© 2017   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service