Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 12237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thoughts and prayers go out to his family ............

Jan Carter said:

Please join us in Prayer for the family of Derrick Bohn, Kniveshipfree.  On Monday Derrick had posted that his headache sucked.  Little did he know it resulted in a brain aneurysm and ultimately his passing. A large love of life, a minister, a man that appreciated a good knife and truly loved being a part of the knife community.

Godspeed my friend, now you can truly fly free!

What a tragic and unexpected loss -- especially to our community of knife knuts. My thoughts and prayers go out to his large immediate and extended family. He was a good man that ran an honest business. He will truly be missed. May you rest in peace, my friend.

Wow, sad news indeed. Prayers going out for the family.

Join me in adding our Prayers to STEVE (Manx) & LAURA SCHEUERMAN !!  Today they are celebrating their wedding and beginning a new chapter!  May your union be Blessed with Love !

Well now,

Congrats indeed.

Congratulations, good fortune to you both!

Congrats to you both

Thank you kindly! Much appreciated.

Our member, Steve Riordan has lost his son unexpectedly to a heart attack.  Please join us in Prayer for the family

Father, we ask You to send Your peace to those persons who are mourning. Continue to surround them with family, friends and loved ones who will offer words of comfort. Give them sweet and restful sleep. 

Amen.

Jan Carter said:

Our member, Steve Riordan has lost his son unexpectedly to a heart attack.  Please join us in Prayer for the family

Father, we ask You to send Your peace to those persons who are mourning. Continue to surround them with family, friends and loved ones who will offer words of comfort. Give them sweet and restful sleep. 

Sincere condolences to Steve, his family and friends. So sorry to hear.

Prayers for the family.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by