Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 12246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm praying for you both Jan.  Let me know if you need anything.  

Jan was doing okay when she left the Wilmington show this afternoon,  She'd spoken with Donnie who was joking while they were prepping him for a test so she had a smile over him for sure.  Most of all, Jan shared she was trusting God with this situation and feeling very blessed with great friends.

Thanks a million for the update Tracey! I'm sure Jan knows that we're all pulling for her and Donnie!

thank you for the heads up tracy!

Great to hear!

Got a message from Jan, couple of hours ago.  Was waiting for a follow up, but it looks like the procedure is over.  Donnie told Jan that he had to give up his cigars...

I'll let Jan post additional info, when she's able.

Praying for a speedy and uncomplicated recovery.

Cigars are a small price to pay. Good to hear!

Jan just sent me a text and said Donnie should be going home in a day or two. He had two stints put in one artery and seems to be doing well.

Please keep the prayers going.

I just talked with her also.  She didn't get to talk eith Donnies doctor, but said that he looked good and had a good attitude.

Could tell she was relieved to finally get there to see him and see thst he was OK.  She's on the way home and hopefully shr can rest ip some from her flight.  She's hopeful that Donnie may be able to vome home tomorrow or Monday.

My prayers remain with Jan and Donnie. There is a long road ahead and with God at their Side may they be able to walk it together for a long, long, time!

Thank you all for being here with us.  The prayers and support kept me going until I could get there and hold his hand.  Know the prayers are working.  I have not yet spoken with the Dr but his nurse had removed the IV and were allowing him to take his medicines again so we are thinking no major damage.  We are Blessed to have you all in our lives

You are a Blessing to us Jan.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service