Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 12261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Prayers for Kaleb.
Prayers

Thank you all for your prayers. Kaleb has not been in much pain and is handling the situation well. We were not able to get him in, to see a hand surgeon until Friday, so we decided to make the most of the trip. We are staying in Pigeon Forge, TN until Thursday morning and then heading home. The finger that the cut tendon is behind, has been immobilized and has three stitches in it currently. We are hopeful that all will be fine until we get home. Thank you for your continued prayers. I will try to keep you all updated. 

Jeremy,

Thanks for the update on Kaleb! Glad to hear that he's not in too much pain. Tell him that cutting his tendon was like an initiation, of sorts, and that now he's an official knife knut just like his daddy! Ouch!

I will continue to send good vibes from California in his direction. Enjoy the rest of your trip! And be sure to tell Kaleb that he has passed his initiation with flying colors. Ouch, again!

Blessings and Prayers will continue Jeremy.  Enjoy the rest of the trip, travel safe and let us know when you get him home

Thanks for the update, Jeremy. Continued prayers.

Thank you all for your prayers. We went to the see the surgeon this morning and they are going to perform the surgery at 6 PM, this evening. Should take about an hour for the procedure. It will probably late when he is able to come home, so Dawn and her mom will go with Kaleb and I will stay home and hold down the fort. He will off work, from one of his jobs, for just over a week and then they will have him on light duty. His other job is at the fire dept. and he will most likely be off for 2 months. I appreciate your continued prayers and I will give you another update, when he is home from surgery.

Prayers said for the best of everything re: your son's surgery this evening.

I'm sure it's weighing heavily upon your mind @ the moment.

..so..

Thanks for taking the time to provide an update !!

Take time to breathe .. if you can , Jeremy.

!! . Best of everything tonight . !!

I am glad they were able to get him in quickly!  Prayers for a speedy and 100% recovery.  Tell Kaleb he is now officially a knife man!

Another update: Kaleb is out of surgery and should heading home soon. The doctor found the tendon completely cut in half, but was able to repair it. They expect a complete recovery still. Thank you all for your prayers! God is good!

Thank God he was able to get to the surgeon so quickly!  Prayers keep coming!

Glad to hear the good news.  Will continue to pray for a complete recovery.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service