Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Our November contest is brought to you by Mr. Robert Burris

"I was just thinking of a way to promote our club, a little, and thought how about a knife contest that does just that."

Promote iKnifeCollector.com your way

Promote the site somewhere and just put a link in this discussion for us all to see!  

What if it is done not online?  Just put in a pic showing us what you have done!

Every time you promote us you will get a ticket in the drawing…How many tickets will you have?

We will have a giveaway to anyone promoting our community, by pictures or words.

The most creative will receive 3 extra tickets

The drawing will be on Thanksgiving.

Prizes, will be mailed to Miss Jan, next week so she can post up some pictures. There's one real surprise for you Survivalist out there. I won't say anymore, just start promoting IKC. 

Tags: Knife, contest, giveaway, iKnifeCollector, promotion

Views: 1400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thankyou Jan for allowing me here and promoting iKC further, never expected to come away with anything being a new member but it is nice to receive it :)

Thankyou for running a top site and a thankyou also to those who provided the items for the comp as well.

I forgot to ask, did the "survivalist surprise" get revealed and I missed it or is it still in hiding?

It is the knife Tobias won.

Tobias,

It was Terry, he hypnotized us into picking your name LOL!!!

Woo Hoo!  I'm a survivor!    Thanks for hypnotizing them, Terry!  You made my Day/Week/Month!  

nice work

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service