Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

As always, first I want to thank TSA knives for the opportunity to give one of these away to a member here at iKC!

see the full size pic here

As fall sets in, I love to see how folks appreciate it.  I think it is appropriate for this knife based on the story of how they came about and how the handle materials were chosen...so here is your mission, should you choose to accept it.

1) take a photo showing fall in your area, or wherever you happen to be

2) there MUST be a knife in the pic

3) extra ticket if iKC is in your pic

4) extra ticket if you carve a pumpkin for us

5) all entries must be posted in this discussion

The contest runs until October 31, 2015 at the witching hour (midnight eastern time)

Enter as often as you would like and HAVE SOME FUN!!!

Tags: **October, 2015, Trestle, contest**, giveaway!!, knife, pine

Views: 1705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still nuthin'. Registered, but get an error message when trying to log in, says it doesn't recognize the UN I registered with.. If there is an email contact option there I'll use it, otherwise I'll contact you via IKC.

Wonders never cease.

First off, I got a wonderful phone call this morning from Atlanta telling me my extremely ill, fragile older sister will be going home this week after a life threatening illness which has kept her hospitalized for well over a month. Then, right after that I read an email from Greg that told me I won this contest!!

I must say that I am truly surprised, and immeasurably pleased. Of course my attention has been on my sister, and I have been worried that she may never recover enough to go home, (a real possibility). It shows how quickly things can change. One moment worried I will never see her again, the next that she is finally going home, and then oh, by the way, you just won the world's coolest knife!! I am definitely going to go out and buy a lottery ticket today!

Thanks to Greg of Trestle Pine Knives for this awesome contest, and to Jan and the rest of the bunch here on IKC for including me in these activities.

I will post a review of the knife here on IKC once it arrives. Thanks again and Happy New Year!

Oops, wrong thread, I actually won the Trestle Pines Christmas Contest, not this one. Please forgive the mistake, but hey, I was excited. I will post in the appropriate thread. Sorry Jan, please omit if you can.

Syd Carr said:

Wonders never cease.

First off, I got a wonderful phone call this morning from Atlanta telling me my extremely ill, fragile older sister will be going home this week after a life threatening illness which has kept her hospitalized for well over a month. Then, right after that I read an email from Greg that told me I won this contest!!

I must say that I am truly surprised, and immeasurably pleased. Of course my attention has been on my sister, and I have been worried that she may never recover enough to go home, (a real possibility). It shows how quickly things can change. One moment worried I will never see her again, the next that she is finally going home, and then oh, by the way, you just won the world's coolest knife!! I am definitely going to go out and buy a lottery ticket today!

Thanks to Greg of Trestle Pine Knives for this awesome contest, and to Jan and the rest of the bunch here on IKC for including me in these activities.

I will post a review of the knife here on IKC once it arrives. Thanks again and Happy New Year!

Actually Syd this is where I put the contest for Gregs site.

What a fantastic day, so happy about the news of your sister.  Let me know how that Lottery ticket works out please LOL

Congrats all the way around Syd! Glad to here your sister is doing better.

Congratulations on winning the knife Syd and great to hear your sister is doing better!

Thanks everyone, I can't wait to see that new knife. I have a degree in Natural Resources, so having a knife made with old growth, reclaimed wood makes it even more special.

I'm trying to come up with a plan, (and the money), to drive from CA to Atlanta soon so I can see her after she comes home, so keep that in your prayers if you would. Hopefully I'll figure something out and will take a cross country drive with my new Trestle Pines Barlow in my pocket, (a fine traveling companion I'm sure).

Well done Sid , and great news about your sister.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service