Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

We have done the pumpkin carving contest for a few years and it is ALWAYS fun to see, I thought we would do something different this year.  But hold that thought...

Keeping with the Halloween theme we are going to give away this Black Widow !  So show me a knife and fall in your area.  That pic gets a ticket in the drawing.  Show me a knife and a carved pumpkin, get 2 tickets!  Show me both and you have earned three tickets in the drawing.  Contest ends November 1, 2017 at midnight Eastern.

Come on folks lets have some fun and someone wins a new knife

Tags: 2017, GIVEAWAY!, OCTOBER

Views: 543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is my old 1860's Twin Crane (made in England) Woman of the night knife. Jim

Attachments:
I don't see an option to upload image of knife. Or I'm not understanding correctly how to enter.

Sorry I should have explained for those that have not done this before!

look above the box you type in, the second icon from the left is the add photo icon.

Best I could do. I'm under strict doctor's orders to stay confined to home for weeks due to a very recent cervical three level spine fusion, (no climbing up/down stairs........of course I live upstairs......no riding in a car for weeks & weeks in fear of whiplash which could paralyze me, so I really am quite stuck), so all I can show of fall through my front door is the annual Oktoberfest car show they have on my street every October, that's how we mark fall on my street. Then pose a Case Carhartt sgl blade Slim Trapper w/ Wharmcliffe blade as foreground and there you go. The car show goes all the way down both sides of the street to the left, with craft booths and musical entertainment on the next block; none of which I can explore this year. No chance of finding a carved pumpkin from my couch either, so hopefully this will suffice as at least one entry in this month's GAW. (Can the two porta potties in the photo be substituted for a carved pumpkin entry??)

Heck, they ate all the pumpkins!  Made this 12' bowie/sticker for a friend of mine in So.GA about 16 years ago. Forged from commercial Husky mower blade with wrought iron guard and carved osage handle. He sends me pics every year. Knife still has an occupation and not close to retirement. Love it when one of my knives works for a living....the American way!

Very cool display Jim.

Jim Walker said:

Here is my old 1860's Twin Crane (made in England) Woman of the night knife. Jim

Some great pics going on in here. Syd, you have no idea how much I appreciate that you took the time and effort. Wishing you the best, we may be far away but you know we are praying for complete recovery and no pain

You kidding, miss a chance at a new knife? C'mon, I may be hurting but I ain't dead. So far so good, hurts a bunch but hopefully the results will be worth it. Thanks for the kind words Jan, love you guys.

Jan Carter said:

Some great pics going on in here. Syd, you have no idea how much I appreciate that you took the time and effort. Wishing you the best, we may be far away but you know we are praying for complete recovery and no pain

Here's my Autumn favorite. Just in time for Halloween.
Attachments:

Fall at the Sample household!

John,

That is one heck of a scary pumpkin!

Charles, 

I just love to decorate for fall

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS